Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

i m wondering how crazy r these gonna be in HOH LA...
when wud u guys think the line will be started?(question for the HOH LA campers)

wud these be limited one per customer? hmm gotta ask HOH LA?

damn Im glad I didnt wait for these....got myself a clean pair of the last retro.

these look like %#!*.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

VERY Amusing How The Swerv Post Count Went From Up To 6 Posts Per Page Prior To Release With Things Like,
"I'm Almost 100% Certain Of Foam 1s", "Who Wants To Make A Friendly Wager These Will Be Foam 1's" Etc. Etc.

To This Man Now Being Almost Non Existent In The Thread After He's Proven COMPLETELY WRONG By The Surfaced Pics
laugh.gif
.... It's Amazing How Everyone Wants To "Have A Connection" Or "Have A Manager Friend" That Leaks Them Nike Release Day Related Info
eyes.gif

As The Saying Goes........ If You Ain't Got It, Then YOU AIN'T GOT IT!

Anyhow, Despite The Slight Color Change In The Uppers These Will Be Copped If My Original Hook Can Still Come Thru On A Pair
nerd.gif

+988593624781578165916578556896387346578690

hmm interesting....might be a game time decision....sorry for a dumb question...i know theyre releasing at hoh.. is it a hoh exclusive? or they gonna beavailable online at some places?

They remind me of those Jordan VII's that came out a not too long ago.. The colorway for those said Pearl too.. we should've foreseen this tragedy LOL

Originally Posted by yaw1800

They remind me of those Jordan VII's that came out a not too long ago.. The colorway for those said Pearl too.. we should've foreseen this tragedy LOL
not to me they dont..the vii's pearls were too pearly..lol that colorway on the vii's were soo ugly

So glad I still have my OG's...

Even my OG's arent as OFF white as the pair releasing...Those pics make them look like crap

Back
Top Bottom