Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

the og's had a refined and spectacular irridescent glow to them.

whereas these are simply... ivory.

eww.

The beasts can have these...

FINALLY ...
Glade to see these pics .
Hopefully our favorite dude comes thru with these . I CANT WAIT for them . Its been some LONG odd months of waiting and waiting .

for HOH LA~
when do u guys think the line wud start?
better dont need couple days camping, then it is ridiculous... n i m quitting~
if just need to wake up early tht day, i m cool with tht~

hope anyone who got a chance to c these in person and also seen the original color~ please distribute some opinions on how different they looked like in personcompare to the original ones... very concern about this~ the yellowish may happen to be the light effects? hmm

i need that but why does it have to be hoh its gonna be a pain camping out in hoh ny

U betta make friends wit these HOHNY employees.. they are CORRUPT LOL..... IM SURE THEY'RE GONNA BE SAVING A FEW PAIRS FOR FRIENDS , U BETTA MAKE SUMFRIENDS SOON

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

FINALLY ...
Glade to see these pics .
Hopefully our favorite dude comes thru with these . I CANT WAIT for them . Its been some LONG odd months of waiting and waiting .

Are you satisfied with the final result?
I have been anticipating this release for a while now too but now with pics I can care less if I get them or not

Nike needs to stop with that **@!, of selling all the hot shoes at HOH. Cause there are way more people in shoes other than the people that live in chicago, laor nyc. i think it's BS that other people including myself will never be able to get hold of these shoes, unless we pay so much more for them, because somereseller did get them and is selling them with a profit

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nike OD'd on the pearl but they know people will buy these so they can get away with doing things like this...

After seeing these pics, I'm glad I still have my retro pair...

I'm wondering if Nike make the uppers "creamy" rather than white so when the sole starts to yellow, they slightly blend in with the uppers...

Give me a pair of the blue foams instead...

VERY Amusing How The [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Swerv[/color] PostCount Went From Up To 6 Posts Per Page Prior To Release With Things Like,
"I'm Almost 100% Certain Of Foam 1s", "Who Wants To Make A Friendly Wager These Will Be Foam 1's" Etc. Etc.

To This Man Now Being Almost Non Existent In The Thread After He's Proven COMPLETELY WRONG By The Surfaced Pics
laugh.gif
.... It's Amazing How Everyone Wants To "Have A Connection" Or "Have A Manager Friend" That Leaks Them Nike Release Day RelatedInfo
eyes.gif

As The Saying Goes........ If You Ain't Got It, Then YOU AIN'T GOTIT!

Anyhow, Despite The Slight Color Change In The Uppers These Will Be Copped If My Original Hook Can Still Come Thru On A Pair
nerd.gif

meh. If I could buy these easily then I would but hoh plus these not looking so nice I can pass. I can't imagine have anything to match with this besides ablack tee and faded jeans or an all black outfit i.e. nwa.

Back
Top Bottom