Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by schaefmp

After seeing those I am really happy to own a pair of 97s. Something looks a little off. Good luck to all that want them though!

i agree.. they look to creamy, as if they were pre yellowed, not at all like the OG pearl color.
ill pass, to much other stuff comin out right now.

I am loving these Pearls. The change in color is different, but I'm feeling it and the clear sole is of course nice

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

they have a slight gold yellow tint to em. i like the og's and 2002 retro's better
Fixed.
grin.gif

i dont' see what's wrong with them....looks good to me.....what's the retail on these?

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

FINALLY PIC'S OF THE PEARL FOAMPOSITE PRO'S. pic's from footlockerunlocked. RD Saturday may 23rd

825356fce610d57de500d60aa4bbd7b24e85953.pjpg

4452521ec8d48e4ad20a594c9728fabad66757d.pjpg
Ay Dios Mio...............................Cream????????????...................................Y NIKE Y

ima cop. thanks for the flick ... ima just tell my mom to cop this for me for my B-day. im broke

glad i aint bet anyone.....but they look decent for being Pros.....kinda weird seein em with icey soles.....but they look MUCH better. If my dude gets my sizei'll keep em if he dont i could care less. Just glad i know for sure now. Hope u Pro fans cop. I'll let u guys know if any of my dudes flake and i havean extra pair.

I wish I had the money to cop, but it looks like I'm gonna have to pass on these unless I get some cash real quick or maybe if I can ask my parents forthem as a graduation present

grin.gif
couldn't leave a good thing alone I see...
smh.gif
they not bad but they surely are a let down...I may still cop depending on how I feel come the 22nd

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by BP the owner

white >>>>> pearl/champagne

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
BP!!! as always... Fire!

but on the actual version thats releasing; i have no idea wat to think about then
eyes.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
... That Cream color %%$+$ it up a bit but idk still on the fence about em
wink.gif

lol at what they did to them. they really took the pearl term and ran with it, the og and retro are more white, then pearl...such an easy pass....

Thanks for the pics.

Nike messed up....

Pearl upper + gum sole =
pimp.gif

White upper + icey sole =
pimp.gif

Pearl upper + icey sole =
ohwell.gif

It's aaaaight, could have been better. Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom