Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

So when should we be getting pics? When did pics pop up of the Army Green Foams? 2 weeks before release?

pics were posted over a month in advance by I beleive Maze with kicks in the city.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

So when should we be getting pics? When did pics pop up of the Army Green Foams? 2 weeks before release?

pics were posted over a month in advance by I beleive Maze with kicks in the city.

Swev1n said:
called HOH Chi dude confirmed Foam 1's......i dont know whats going on......this is playin wit my emotions......
frown.gif
happy.gif
frown.gif
happy.gif
frown.gif
happy.gif
[/quoye]

well my 9 year old son said it's still scheduled as Pros. Im pretty sure he knows more than most shoe store employees.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

couldnt help myself.....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eaf1674375290e904fcc15a869fd9abe0bf36511.pjpg

sick.gif
those joints look HORRIBLE! keep a classic a CLASSIC! still kinda mad isold my pearls in december...

i'm gettin more & more convinced that the 1's are droppin....i called HOH Chi they told me ones. My connect thats IN CHICAGO as wespeak WENT UP THERE and dude told him and i quote from the email he sent me

"Hey Marv
Just got home from work, stopped by House of Hoops and the manager told me that it will be the Foamposite Pearl 1 releasing on May 23rd. He stated this was thereason why the release was pushed back so far from March to May. He said its not the Foamposite Pro. Hope this makes your day. Let me know when you can sendthe money for your 2 pairs and we'll see what transpires on the 23rd. I'm off that day, a Saturday, so all should go as planned."

Why else would there be no pics up yet. Man this sh** is killin me.!!!! I just wanna know what the deal is already. NO ONE on here can seriously say that onesaint droppin cause no one really knows. Right now its up in the air. Why else would they move the date back deep into May...! I dont carewhat no one says about Pros dropping i'll believe it when i see actual pics. Then i'll cry alittle bit inside then get over it.

KEEP H
happy.gif
PE ALIVE ..... 50/50 chancei'll be rockin PEARLY F
glasses.gif
AM 1's

Foam 1 or Foam Pro.... they are COPPED.

Drop it already.

We need to just wait for pics, and then everyone will shut up about this debate.

lmao!

still drivin em crazy in here huh swerv1in??

PS looks hot, but i'll take em either way..

PROS or 1 pearls a hot and a must have.

^^^ yeah hard to see it wit that big a** black swoosh. It's like somebody pretty wit a big a** ugly mole on their nose.
They might be pretty but all u see is the big mole. Get it removed and their gorgous

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
dope pic
good look for the knowledge NO RAINBOW

regardless if its a Pro or 1 it will be fresh.

and Spoiled feet will rock regardless.

and only time well tell ....

Pros or ONES , I would still love a pair . Hopefully we can all get are pairs .

Im sure pics well show up soon within the week .

Hopefully I won't be the only dude looking stupid @ HOH CHI on the a.m of the 23rd if nothing drops.

Originally Posted by egaroc1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
dope pic
good look for the knowledge NO RAINBOW

regardless if its a Pro or 1 it will be fresh.

and Spoiled feet will rock regardless.

u prolly right.....depending on how many pairs my dude can get....i promised my dudes thiers first. they die hard Pro heads. If they Foam 1's all bets areoff and all pairs are mine.......
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom