Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

anybody know what i can soak the swoosh in to make it come off easy....??

Originally Posted by lysolflow

what's wrong wit his pants?...

they hatin son.....just like NT, talk trash but to scared to post pics of themselves......i love it.
Where would the world be witout the haters...?
In this economy the haters stay gainfully employed.........
laugh.gif

How can they see my pants if they stay on my d*** 24/7

laugh.gif
swerv...Im just playin with you fam. Im not a big fan of the colrs of the jeans, but the fit is cool, better than all these skinnys and foams.

its all good s dubl ............i wasnt talkin to u .....u always clownin im use to it by now.....
grin.gif

i like my gear like i like my shoes different....everybody always wanna dress like whats "IN".
What i like is always "IN" to me not what these other clowns wearin. Skinnies all the way up to their necks.
Like Kat said, if somebody aint hating on u then u slippin....

Originally Posted by anticop23

where are the photos of the REAL thing?

or official photos...

that's what I'm sayin,
less then three weeks to release and still no pics?
nerd.gif

Im sure by the end of the week we well see something . WE ALL been waiting to damn long . Cant wait for these bad boys to come home .

a-hole..... how you gon take the swoosh off my foams
mad.gif
, and they lookstupid, you need the black swoosh to balance the sneaker out......
tired.gif

maybe some b-grades will have missing swooshes
laugh.gif

after seeing bgrade yeezys released at a HOH,i won't put anything passed Nike
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

a-hole..... how you gon take the swoosh off my foams , and they look stupid sexy now thank u,
you need the black swoosh to balance the sneaker out......
FIXED how come Foam 1's dont need a swoosh to balance them out.....
indifferent.gif
......??? that makes no sense.

aye , i hooked u up now u got some 1's homie. Thats how mine gonna look......
laugh.gif

That swoosh just screams "Hey I'm wearin Nikes LOOK..!!!!" i like my kicks (foams) incognito n discrete....less is more

called HOH Chi dude confirmed Foam 1's......i dont know whats going on......this is playin wit my emotions......
frown.gif
happy.gif
frown.gif
happy.gif
frown.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

called HOH Chi dude confirmed Foam 1's......i dont know whats going on......this is playin wit my emotions......
frown.gif
happy.gif
frown.gif
happy.gif
frown.gif
happy.gif

the employee's never know what they're talking about
grin.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

So when should we be getting pics? When did pics pop up of the Army Green Foams? 2 weeks before release?

pics were posted over a month in advance by I beleive Maze with kicks in the city.

Originally Posted by Swev1n

frown.gif
happy.gif
frown.gif
happy.gif
frown.gif
happy.gif

well my 9 year old son said it's still scheduled as Pros. Im pretty sure he knows more than most shoe store employees.

Back
Top Bottom