Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

^Glad You Are Amused
grin.gif

I like em... will be copped.
Kinda reminds me of an extremely light version of the Coppers that is supposed to come out... looks too light to be champagne though.

there was a time when nike/jb used to retro OG shoes the same way (not including shape) that they were originally. Somewhere along the line, they decided topreserve the OG shoes and bring out alternate retros that resemble the OG but are obviously different.
2002 Foamposite Pro Pearl was dead on with the OG Foamposite Pro Pearl (1996-97 i think)
These resemble them but are obviously different.

im glad theyre really dropping...

I hope all the wack & pass comment mean theyll be easier to cop.

Yes OG's are BETTER.............BUT THESE ARE STILL FIRE!!! [JMO]

Eff NIKE for this HOH release crap, I have to make sure i get these.

Sorry but anyone know how much these will be going for (price wise) once it's all said and done? Im in South FL so gettin these will be impossible so imgonna have to get em online. Im guessing same price as half-cents and eggplants? About $230-270?

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Sorry but anyone know how much these will be going for (price wise) once it's all said and done? Im in South FL so gettin these will be impossible so im gonna have to get em online. Im guessing same price as half-cents and eggplants? About $230-270?
probably around the $300 mark
being that they are way more limited than half cents and eggplant's

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Sorry but anyone know how much these will be going for (price wise) once it's all said and done? Im in South FL so gettin these will be impossible so im gonna have to get em online. Im guessing same price as half-cents and eggplants? About $230-270?

i quote you on that price, but possibly even a little more due to the limited locations theyre going to be allocated to.

Hmmm a little disappointing. Doesn't matter though; it's not like they are available for everyone........

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Does anybody know if HOH NY is getting a crazy amount of the pearls like they did the the eggplants?

Back
Top Bottom