Official Final Fantasy Thread | XII is the GOAT

The color of the windows indicates what it's vulnerable to. If the windows are white, that means it's vulnerable to fire magic. Etc. I made sure I had materia of all four elements and just kept casting whatever he was vulnerable to.
Ok thanks I appreciate it g
I finally beat the house

Last edited:
Replaying ff7 remake again this time on hard difficulty. Can’t use any items which is gonna be a pain in the ****

Man, I'd love to see a Chrono Cross remake too. Sony could revive Legend of Legaia or Dragoon.

200.gif

a chrono cross remake would be all the feels. game was special.

Chrono Cross remake would be bought. The next FF they remake should be 6 tho.

Vagrant Story would look and play great if remade on modern hardware.

FF12 is great and Balthier definitely smashes Fran

Yeah not being able to use items got me in no type of rush to plat it :lol:

I feel like part 2 of ff7 remake will be here in no less than 3 years.

it was already in development from what I heard when they were also making part 1

they already have the engine, character designs, battle system, etc.

the virus def slows down the process though.

Love the way elemental materia is visually showcased during a fight in the remake.

I just finished my playthrough, do I have to use spoilers? LOL.. or can I post about it

My thoughts on my first playthrough on normal. Should be noted that not only is FF7 my favorite FF game of all time, it's probably my favorite game ever made, so I had high expectations lol.

I like the game a lot more than I thought I would.. the thing that bothers me the most is still the episodic releases part.

I also didn't really care for the goofy *** motorcycle bro.

I didn't like that they made us play kingdom hearts at the end (what was that last battle about, felt very out of place?)

It's an ominous dark game at times and I wish they would have carried over that feeling more in some scenes, especially following the blood from your cells to find da prez stabbed in da byke with a sword.

I'm nervous that the first ???1/3rd??? of the game was roughly about 5 hours of previous gameplay. Meaning they better not skimp out on the open world and the rest of the storyline.

Creeping through small spaces was used too much in the game as well for me.

Overall I was very pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed the game. It brought back a lot of feels, it was addicting and really was a lot of fun. After my first playthrough I'm giving it an 8.5/10

Chrono Cross remake would be bought. The next FF they remake should be 6 tho.

Vagrant Story would look and play great if remade on modern hardware.

FF12 is great and Balthier definitely smashes Fran
They need to do Trigger First or finally make the sequel: Chrono Break. I want this graphic designer (@ahruon) and style;
tumblr_inline_ovm9p9YGmZ1ry4rcu_540.gif

Gang-Running.gif

tumblr_inline_ovm9uwz6BX1ry4rcu_400.gifv

Though, it would probably look more like Trials of Mana or Dragon Quest XI.

One of my favorite part in ff7 is when cloud talks about sephiroth in the past and how OP he was :lol: every encounter he just 1 shots the enemy and revives cloud

Sure, but in 2016 there were only about 45 mill PS4's, with approximately 25 million XB1's. Install base of PS4 for this release was 100 million.

I'm a little more optimistic... I think 9+ might not be out of the realm of possibility.

They need to do Trigger First or finally make the sequel: Chrono Break. I want this graphic designer (@ahruon) and style;
tumblr_inline_ovm9p9YGmZ1ry4rcu_540.gif

Gang-Running.gif

tumblr_inline_ovm9uwz6BX1ry4rcu_400.gifv

Though, it would probably look more like Trials of Mana or Dragon Quest XI.
I would be happy with a Trigger rerelease on the Switch at this point damn. Still have my DS version though.

i realized in the remake they changed where Hojo was trying to force Aerith and RED13 breed with each other. :sick:

Instead Hojo offers that a SOLDIER should breed with Aerith.

Sure, but in 2016 there were only about 45 mill PS4's, with approximately 25 million XB1's. Install base of PS4 for this release was 100 million.

I'm a little more optimistic... I think 9+ might not be out of the realm of possibility.
Good point, didn’t think of that.

Cleaning up some trophies and just replayed the
part where you have some sort of dance off with Andrea. That’s definitely my least favorite part. I know the man wore a dress but damn, did we really have to go that deep with it :smh:

Back
Top Bottom