***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I'm so pissed. I wish I would have waited one day. I just called fila to see if I could cancel the order, but it was too late.

^ yeah, i grabbed those day one 
smokin.gif
   nice vid

Yeah, but $8 restocking fee. It still worth it to return em. It'll end up costing $45. I might just buy em from ubiq and return the others to fila.

Thanks for the head's up Grizz! I'd have rather had the blackouts, but at that price, these work.

Peace,
J

All is great, the only thing I dont see why it had to be changed is the midsole. 

Should've left the midsole as is IMHO, now the colourway is a retro+. Looks like FILA has done away with the full grain leather too and opted for some @@ plastic leather. :smh:

Bought the white Stack 2s. Would have bought those royal blue Spaghetti's but they didn't have my size.

At $57 shipped, I still passed; but I would have easily purchased the GH3s at $37 shipped!

As for the reflector, I definitely prefer the white/red as well.

i grabbed those royal blue spaghetti. been waiting on them for under $50 for awhile . hopefully the blackouts pop up on sites for the low 

Man, just trying to understand why they're switching the midsole on the Mashburns. I see no reason at all for that!

Back
Top Bottom