***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

The extra padding in the heel is what really pushes your foot forward. I first tried the 12 and it fit good from the sides but my toes were almost touching the end of the shoe to the point where it would hurt if I did any quick stops while b-balling.

Edit:

Here's some pics I took of the insole. I bought a size 13 but the insoles say 10.5 -12 :lol:

Nice cushioning overall.

Last edited:
As promised, some pics from mid-'90s SLAMs.

The D-UP mid:

The Flying Fortress

There'll be more to come at some point!

I always wanted the flying fortress cuz thats what chris webber first wore while he went to fila. Him being my fav player at the time made me like the shoe but looking at them now they pretty much suck

I always wanted the flying fortress cuz thats what chris webber first wore while he went to fila. Him being my fav player at the time made me like the shoe but looking at them now they pretty much suck

Agreed. As I looked back through the mags I saw that some of the shoes I desperately wanted back then are just kind of horrible. Certainly no need to see a Flying Fortress retro!

Fila had the Grant Hill 95's in only size 10.5, my size, for 49.95 clearance price, plus used a small coupon code got another 5 off. I felt like it was a sign and I had to cop. :nthat:

Heads up gang! Jimmyjazz has a sale on Fila shoes for 34.99 They have Stack 2's , 95's, 96's, Spaghetti.

Use code jj5offship to knock off $5 from shipping.  

$37.94 shipped and all for some Stack 2's is pretty good.

Sears gave me the okey doke on the neon green pair. Canceled that order on me but yet I can still add a 12 to cart lol. I have another OG I'm keeping DS and aren't pictured. Overall, dope shoe. I hope I can get the neon pair one day.

Just a few more old SLAM pics of signature shoes for Hill, Webber and Stack:

This Webber needs a retro ASAP 
smokin.gif

Sears gave me the okey doke on the neon green pair. Canceled that order on me but yet I can still add a 12 to cart lol. I have another OG I'm keeping DS and aren't pictured. Overall, dope shoe. I hope I can get the neon pair one day.
Props man, you clearly don't play around.  I only picked up the white/red-blk pair but I want to add the OG colorway soon.

I had the webbers too in white blue but had to take um back cuz when i got home i noticed one of tongues was missing a logo :lol:

The air max cw > all other webber sigs tho

Nike really needs to retro them properly

Them stackhouse 3 tho :x

After the 1 and 2 they really made the 3 look like doo doo :x

He rocked those with the Bullets? On the Kings he might've started with Fila. But I remember Dada kicks. 

CWebb went through most of the majors in the '90s. From his excellent Nikes to the Reebok Ragin, to Fila and (in the non-major move you mention!) Dada. I wouldn't be shocked if there was an adidas era in there that I'm forgetting. @NobleKane is the local Webber fiend, so he may well know.

Webb's been everywhere. There was definitely an adidas period as he rocked a bunch of inline stuff and I think maybe the Bromium or something similar. He seemed to have particularly liked And 1(he was one of the major endorsers for the Fadeaway and the Crossovers and wore many models later like the Rekanize, Tai Chi, Rise and others) and the Reebok Iverson lines (mostly the 3 in Sac, the 9 in Philly and the X in MoTown) as he returned to those at different points in his career. He also wore Jordan at one point as he was one of the first to rock the Blk/Red XVI when it came out. And of course we know of his Nike, Fila and Dada lines. I can't really think of anyone else who has been through so many brands. I'm probably even missing a brand since he's been with so many.

Here's a few pics I found, in no particular order, just looking around. I put em in a Spoiler just to condense. Oddly, I couldn't find any good pics of his second run with the Warriors even though that was the most recent.

On the list of things I'd wiped from my memory, the time that Webber spent in Philly & Detroit was right up there!

Nice pic finds.

Webb's been everywhere. There was definitely an adidas period as he rocked a bunch of inline stuff and I think maybe the Bromium or something similar. He seemed to have particularly liked And 1(he was one of the major endorsers for the Fadeaway and the Crossovers and wore many models later like the Rekanize, Tai Chi, Rise and others) and the Reebok Iverson lines (mostly the 3 in Sac, the 9 in Philly and the X in MoTown) as he returned to those at different points in his career. He also wore Jordan at one point as he was one of the first to rock the Blk/Red XVI when it came out. And of course we know of his Nike, Fila and Dada lines. I can't really think of anyone else who has been through so many brands. I'm probably even missing a brand since he's been with so many.

Here's a few pics I found, in no particular order, just looking around. I put em in a Spoiler just to condense. Oddly, I couldn't find any good pics of his second run with the Warriors even though that was the most recent.

Good stuff kg might come in second :lol:

Kg had sig lines with atleast 3 shoes each for nike, adidas, and and 1.

Its a shame webber left nike so quickly. But you have to respect him for his beliefs.

There was nothing more cushy than the air max cw at the time for bball shoes

Back
Top Bottom