***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I'm hoping someone can PLEASE help me find these shoes. I'm starting to feel like I made them up in my head.

In middle school, somewhere between 96-98,I had some white Filas with three blue raindrop type things going down the side. Not the Bubbles.

I have searched every corner of the Internet for two days straight and cannot find them anywhere.

Anybody know what they were called?

Thank you so much, c flyness c flyness ! I feel a little less crazy knowing that I didn't just dream these up. I had the ones with the raindrops filled in with a baby blue, so I wasn't even aware of the variation. Now on to find the name.

Thanks again!

Thank you so much, @C Flyness! I feel a little less crazy knowing that I didn't just dream these up. I had the ones with the raindrops filled in with a baby blue, so I wasn't even aware of the variation. Now on to find the name.

Thanks again!
No problem, glad I was able to help out in some way!

If someone doesn't beat me to it I will dig in my old Slams and find them. I know they were in the Kicks section back then.

If someone doesn't beat me to it I will dig in my old Slams and find them. I know they were in the Kicks section back then.

Indeed. That is my first port of call when I get home, assuming nobody else has tracked the name down!

Long waited n here they are my 97s aka gh3. The quality is soso this time compare to my 95s. Anyway cant complaint too much oN SUCH A RETRO.

Last edited:
Not sure about that colorway but I wasn't too impressed with the quality on the blackout pair, and I had two pairs.

^^^
Is it safe to say that the $19.99 blowouts are impacting subsequent retro quality? :smh:

Still waitin on some discos for the white red navy 97s. Might just cave and cop for 80 on the bay. Still havnt seen em in stores

Back
Top Bottom