***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

These are pretty tough looking. The Disruptor II.

FW01653018_black_fila_disruptor_ii_sneaker_lp1.jpg

Available on Jimmy Jazz in smaller sizes.

Guys, here is my quick review of the 96 Low/GHll Low. 

The mid og had an inner logo it was just all white

Also og lows didnt have a pull tab on the tongue

The first time fila retroed the 96 mid they used the lows tongue

Last edited:
The mid og had an inner logo it was just all white

Also og lows didnt have a pull tab on the tongue

The first time fila retroed the 96 mid they used the lows tongue
Yeah I missed to say about the tongue pull tab, but the lows never had a logo on the medial side, just the mids, that's why I didn't mention that. 

I know the chances are slim but possible, but anyone know where I can find the Olympic 96 for a good price? Just saw a 10.5 at Walters a couple days ago for $49. Went to cop today and it was gone :smh: .

And if you're wondering, no I'm not late on these. Copped on release date, pair was stolen recently.

I know the chances are slim but possible, but anyone know where I can find the Olympic 96 for a good price? Just saw a 10.5 at Walters a couple days ago for $49. Went to cop today and it was gone
mean.gif
And if you're wondering, no I'm not late on these. Copped on release date, pair was stolen recently.
@blacklion23  those are scarce... I will call a few retailers... Many are down to 7 or 8 and only have one pair. Both the first round and the restock sold through pretty well.

About 200 of my kicks were stolen about a month ago. Some young dudes broke in while we were at a family event. Lost some gems I hadn't even worn yet.
That is just sad fam, so sorry for your loss. 

Too many packs??? @TheShoeWizard  - We do a release once a month... Every other brand beats you over the head every week at a ridiculous price!

@NobleKane you will never be satisfied... We get it.
I am personally happy with all the pack you guys are coming up with, no issue there. But please, when you send your promo samples to reviewers at least provide some guide lines and tech information, also make sure those dudes are not doing a reviews like - "And you see here the tumbled leather, its very tumbled" and - "Not sure what that 2A is on the bottom, but I think it's the foam" ... RLY?

Last edited:

That is just sad fam, so sorry for your loss. 

I am personally happy with all the pack you guys are coming up with, no issue there. But please, when you send your promo samples to reviewers at least provide some guide lines and tech information, also make sure those dudes are not doing a reviews like - "And you see here the tumbled leather, its very tumbled" and - "Not sure what that 2A is on the bottom, but I think it's the foam" ... RLY
@trentbg  If I wrote out the info all they would do is read off a paper... I rather send kicks out to the select few... Mind you some individuals still buy Kicks and review them. Not all of these guys are getting slung product. Real reviewers with greater followings know what to do... The others well... I guess you got to start somewhere.

LoL, real reviewers, with a lot of followers - I was talking about them, most of them don't even know what they are talking about. The information I was taking about is the tech for example, maybe 1% of the people know what 2A is or 3A is, or what is CMR...or even Filabuck, if FILA send them a bit of a tech info, maybe they will not look completely clueless. 

Like you said some of us buy FILA and review/wear, just because we love the brand, the history, the comfort and of course we want to educate people about it, unfortunately FILA's PR and Marketing a missing some points that can really work for the company benefit. 

I hope you have enough voice to translate that feedback to the PR and Marketing, I tried to reach out to Kelly a few times this month to ask for some more information for the articles on the site, so that I can give an accurate representation of the brand and the proper recognition, but I never received any answer. 

I hope you have enough voice to translate that feedback to the PR and Marketing, I tried to reach out to Kelly a few times this month to ask for some more information for the articles on the site, so that I can give an accurate representation of the brand and the proper recognition, but I never received any answer. 
Trust me I do... Check your messages.

Too many packs??? @TheShoeWizard  - We do a release once a month... Every other brand beats you over the head every week at a ridiculous price!

@NobleKane you will never be satisfied... We get it.
Yes too many Fila packs.  Keyword packs.  Not everything needs to be marketed as a pack.  I personally think there is too much Fila product on the market for the demand that exists for it.  

A good idea might be putting all the effort that goes into creating a pack into one single shoe.  Maybe even a brand new silhouette.  Get the people excited about something new.

Yes too many Fila packs.  Keyword packs.  Not everything needs to be marketed as a pack.  I personally think there is too much Fila product on the market for the demand that exists for it.  

A good idea might be putting all the effort that goes into creating a pack into one single shoe.  Maybe even a brand new silhouette.  Get the people excited about something new.
@TheShoeWizard  there is a certain business model  that we have...Which we are seeing great success with. I am not at liberty to discuss this in a shoe forum. Let us keep working... Things take time.. Its very strategic if you look closely. We appreciate everyone's comments but let us do what we do... If you love something cop and appreciate it, if not it's on to the next one the following month. 

P.S. - The upcoming special edition releases will certainly grab your attention. 

I for one think some of the packs have been pretty decent. The Cement, Tobacco Road, Brooklyn, and Tradition Pack were all decent.

I for one think some of the packs have been pretty decent. The Cement, Tobacco Road, Brooklyn, and Tradition Pack were all decent.
I second that too, I think its a very good idea. For example the Royal pack, I personally don't like the 95 as a model, but that one from the pack looks great to me, on the other hand I love the 96, but the one from this pack I do not like. So bottom line, there is a pair in the pack that will attract someone, you don't need to like or buy all of them, but at least one is always good. 

I second that too, I think its a very good idea. For example the Royal pack, I personally don't like the 95 as a model, but that one from the pack looks great to me, on the other hand I love the 96, but the one from this pack I do not like. So bottom line, there is a pair in the pack that will attract someone, you don't need to like or buy all of them, but at least one is always good. 
Yep, and that's been the case for me with every pack. Hell, I liked both pairs in the Tobacco Rd pack.

Last edited:
I see it from both sides honestly. Yes it seems a lot are coming out as packs but from fila perspective like he said, it's only one a month and none exceed $100. I personally love the variety and would love to see some new models. As I mentioned to you and Brittany on several different occasions, I am determined to stop buying Nike's. The more models I fall in love with from fila, li-ning, asics, nb, ect... the easier it will be to say no to Nike. I'm already done with Jordan brand.. It's just the LeBron's that are hard to say no to lol

Back
Top Bottom