***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Just tried to find them. Don't think they're on the website anymore

Edit found http://shop.cncpts.com/products/fila-96-fire-red-black-metallic-silver
my bad - yeah, they've been sold out for a few days now.  When Concepts sale first went up, I think there was a glitch for this shoe because only the 8.5 and 13 were $45.  If I added my size to cart it showed up as $90.  Over a day later I checked back and found that the price was applied to all sizes and so I copped.

Last edited:
honestly feels like I can pick apart the midsole with my fingers though.  never noticed this before on previous colorways.

Last edited:
I'm shocked some of you guys missed out on that deal. Figured you all passed due to not feeling the colorway.

Ouch!

I'm sure there's going to be another special on these from another shop. The masses seem to be passing on the 95s.

Well the masses are passing on every Fila pretty much, which is good for us that love it, but still red based colorway is hot now and retailers know it.

honestly feels like I can pick apart the midsole with my fingers though.  never noticed this before on previous colorways.

i honestly would contact the store you bought em from first, and if they are unable to do anything, contact fila and let them know about the poor quality.

My pair fit very comfy and true to size. I'm considering ordering that cream pair

My pair fit very comfy and true to size. I'm considering ordering that cream pair
i have narrow  skinny feet and they seem pretty tight but its still comfortable just want a little more wiggle room

as far as the cream pair i really wanted the, but i seen a pic of them that changed my mine

that plastic midsole seems a little off color, and throws the shoe off to me

Indeed the 95 looks like the best looking form the pack, and I usually don't like that model at all. 

I'm definitely passing on the 96 but only because I'm waiting on the price to drop on the Isiah Thomas kamikazes which have pretty much the exact same color way.

Back
Top Bottom