::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

untitled-20avih0.gif

Man.. Hoping messi and co can pull so etching out of their arses..

But I'm seriously doubting it.. Germany going win 3-1.. At least messi got to the final

I know. We lost 24years ago too.
The chance to play in the final was all I wanted...1 shot is all i wanted.
thats true well i hope you guys give them one hell of a game every 4 years you guys would have an amazing team Ex : tevez , riquelme you guys would still fall short .

thats true well i hope you guys give them one hell of a game every 4 years you guys would have an amazing team Ex : tevez , riquelme you guys would still fall short .

Thanks bro.

1998 was the hardest loss for me cuz i still think that was our best team.

Even though I think Germany is gonna win it all, I'd love to see Messi DA gawd hoist that trophy.

Wasn't really rooting for either team but I can't help but feel bad for one of my favorite players in Sneijder. Good luck to Argentina.. They're going to need it.

Also upset ESPN doesn't have the TV rights for the World Cup in 2018 and 2022 :smh:

Wasn't really rooting for either team but I can't help but feel bad for one of my favorite players in Sneijder. Good luck to Argentina.. They're going to need it.

Also upset ESPN doesn't have the TV rights for the World Cup in 2018 and 2022 :smh:

Who does?

Cmon AJIII....your Chapin boi...don't act like this :lol:

I am.
And argentino and american.

You must be salvi or mexican. My salvi and mexican friends are always hating on my chapin side cuz we aint made it to the world cup. Smh

Anyway

My gaucho side is waiting for the final
My chapin side is waiting for the copa uncaf in september here in the states
My american side is waiting for the MLB All Star game next week LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom