Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

Anyone else's left thumb hurt after playing for a while on the PS4? Any recommendations for some type of gel cover or something? The inside of my thumb hurts 

Last edited:
Got a PS4 and FIFA for Christmas. Came here just to post how impressed I am with the EA Sports Game Face feature [even got the announcers pronouncing my last name correctly]. Ya boy livin' out his dreams on the pitch!

View media item 1331130

FIFA's gameface has been legit for the past couple years. I don't even update mine seeing as it's pretty much perfect. Wish 2K would have gone the same route instead of making you buy a separate camera. I don't think announcers have every said my name though.

FIFA's gameface has been legit for the past couple years. I don't even update mine seeing as it's pretty much perfect. Wish 2K would have gone the same route instead of making you buy a separate camera. I don't think announcers have every said my name though.

this was on fifa 13, i think

View media item 1337272
i agree, it's MUCH better than 2k

for the name, pick a nickname that's in the game, and the announcers will say that.

Last edited by a moderator:

this was on fifa 13, i think

View media item 1337272
i agree, it's MUCH better than 2k

for the name, pick a nickname that's in the game, and the announcers will say that.

EA's Gameface is amazing,

And as for the announcers saying my name, I have a pretty uncommon name so I just select "Yu" as my name on the game and so the announcer will say "And here's you" and whatnot :lol:

^had a cousin who created a player on my system and did that 
laugh.gif

Last name Huynh, pronounced "win." Selected "Wynne" for the commentators. Someone on the San Jose Earthquakes... not very relevant, so the they only recorded one soundbyte and it's pretty monotone. :lol:

I still geek out every time I play career mode.

Last edited:
I dont think the gameface works when you're actually playing Pro Clubs online. I've been told my player looks totally different than what its supposed to be.

I dont think the gameface works when you're actually playing Pro Clubs online. I've been told my player looks totally different than what its supposed to be.
On 360 my game face never showed up but on XB1 it definitely does now :pimp:

Yeah me and a couple of friends were heavy into Pro Clubs and our faces definitely didn't show up (PS4) on each others screens. Definitely a trip when I'd see a replay up close of myself on my screen though, its almost creepy how good it comes out :lol:

Noob question, how do you do a quick stop and turn immediately after receiving a pass?

Noob question, how do you do a quick stop and turn immediately after receiving a pass?
Keep your finger off the turbo button. Hold LT/L2 to hold the ball closely while moving or simply move in the direction where you want the player to turn.

Thanks, that's what I've been doing. Was hoping there'd be a skill move to pull it off faster prevent, or lessen, chances of being tackled from behind.

Thanks, that's what I've been doing. Was hoping there'd be a skill move to pull it off faster prevent, or lessen, chances of being tackled from behind.

I try to get rid of the ball ASAP, or try to get the ball to one of the more physical players on the pitch.

Last name Huynh, pronounced "win." Selected "Wynne" for the commentators. Someone on the San Jose Earthquakes... not very relevant, so the they only recorded one soundbyte and it's pretty monotone. :lol:

I still geek out every time I play career mode.

i was ******* shocked that they had tsai available as one of the names.

FIFA basically made available the names of all the players it has in the game... which is much appreciated. Beats the games that offer nicknames like "Admiral" and "Big Shot" and **** like that. :lol:

There was a dude who had my last name on the Algerian team but his name wasn't available for created players in the WC game :frown:

Need a top tier player to build a hybrid around on UT

Around 600k budget but with the Market Crash coming it maybe more like 400k I'm thinking Ibrahimovic/Robben/Bale?

Need a top tier player to build a hybrid around on UT

Around 600k budget but with the Market Crash coming it maybe more like 400k I'm thinking Ibrahimovic/Robben/Bale?

Yo how the hell do you get that many coins?

I'm starving out here, b.

FIFA basically made available the names of all the players it has in the game... which is much appreciated. Beats the games that offer nicknames like "Admiral" and "Big Shot" and **** like that. :lol:

idk anyone with the last name tsai in the game :lol:

had it in '13, '14, and '15 too. :pimp:

Yo how the hell do you get that many coins?

I'm starving out here, b.
I got SIF Lacazette and Aguero in packs the day SIF Lacazette came out sold them both for around 750,000 because Lacazette had only just come into packs and Aguero was like 250-280k anyways. Just luck I guess.

Back
Top Bottom