Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

I'm so jealous 
frown.gif

Seriously don't know what to do :lol:

Will he go for more when defenders come out of packs?

SFN Lets be TOTY fwends lol

And rck, GK and Defenders came out in packs yesterday, and then at 6pm my time (UK) tomorrow TOTY Midfielders will be available in packs until 6pm Friday when the main lot TOTY Ronaldo, Messi, Robben become available until 6pm Sunday and then all the TOTY Players become available.

If you get me :lol:

You either need to spend time trading or spend real money to get more than a few hundred thousand coins. Every FIFA has been a little different for trading. One year I bought and resold hundreds(maybe thousands?) of team fitness cards for like 600 profit every time. One year I bought and resold IF's on different days of the week. Its also easier without all the autobuyers, and the more coins you have the easier it gets.

I was doing good resisting the packs... Then I saw them 50k and 35k joints. 
nerd.gif
 Blew my 180k on the packs I had left after putting my Serie A and EPL teams together.  Didn't get jack **** out of em either. 
roll.gif

Trying to resist these packs :lol:

Bought like 10 IF otamendis hoping for a nice upgrade so I can flip him

I have right at 1 mil stocked up right now. I have played a whole lot of games and spent probably 100 bucks on packs :smh:

I learned last year that if I want to have a lot of coins not to buy packs with coins but real life money instead lol

so whats the quickest way to level up my sprint speed in my player mode?

Make your guy about 5'8" and 178 lbs.

^^^^^but wont he get manhandled on the field????

Yes he will. If you are playing pro clubs you almost just take that L and run past the sorry computer defense. Because when I make my guy 6'3" 185 and he still gets pushed off the ball I go nuts.

Bruh. How much money you dropped on packs to get all that?

Lawd :lol:
Not as much as you'd think lol.

I'm fortunate enough to have a well enough paid job and very little to pay out financially lmao, I'm 19 still at home.

I don't buy fifa points. I just spend like £6 on 100k everytime the TOTW is decent :lol: , there is a risk of being banned but FIFA Points are an absolute rip off. What is it in the US? $120 for 12k fifa points? Nah :lol:

Bought two 50k packs last night and got TOTY Ramos as you can see.

Bruh. How much money you dropped on packs to get all that?

Lawd :lol:
Not as much as you'd think lol.

I'm fortunate enough to have a well enough paid job and very little to pay out financially lmao, I'm 19 still at home.

I don't buy fifa points. I just spend like £6 on 100k everytime the TOTW is decent :lol: , there is a risk of being banned but FIFA Points are an absolute rip off. What is it in the US? $120 for 12k fifa points? Nah :lol:

Bought two 50k packs last night and got TOTY Ramos as you can see.

I copped a few hundred thousand coins myself because of that exact reason lol

FIFA points are definitely a ripoff.

I think I copped around 800k coming off MMOGA so far and built my German squad.

I just didn't know if anyone on here copped coins so I didn't want to speak on it :lol:

I might cop a few more to try to pack some TOTY

Or I might just cop a couple milli to cop a Robben

Back
Top Bottom