Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

I heard Pro Clubs is pretty much the same this year...which is kind of disappointing. I hope this isn't true, its one of the best game modes they have and they aren't investing any time into it.

I know its probably been said before in this thread but the day I can play an online match and not have to play against Barca or Real would be a miracle 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah I know, I usually play random matches alot just cause its a little quicker. Playing those same two teams is just a consequence of that 
laugh.gif

To those playing the 16 beta,

Do you feel EA has taken advantage of the next generation consoles yet? Or is 16 still a last gen port?

Playing PES 16 right now. So smooth :x

Tardelli is a headache. He does this same crap to me on fifa :smh: :lol:

FIFA15 Crossbar challenge goal :smokin

Really considering PES especially after playing the demo. Only thing is that I know FIFA's controls really well at this point.

PES is so trash to me man. Ready for FIFA 16 interested in FUT Draft seems like a good way to get those FUT coins. 

how soon do you guys trade in your previous year's sports game before the next installment?  I'm getting rid of FIFA15 later this week.  Had a great session of ProClubs with the homies last night.  I'm just gonna fix my pro before selling it, you keep your pro for FIFA16, so add all your crazy hair do's and colors, add your wrist and ankle tapes, etc.  You'll have to re-unlock them if you dont already have it on your pro.

I usually hold on to it till the last second but since RL has taken over my life I might get rid of it soon

Really considering PES especially after playing the demo. Only thing is that I know FIFA's controls really well at this point.
Same. I'm at crossroads between the two right now. PES skills moves seem on another planet right now. I wish I could pull them off as smoothly as FIFA's.

The new freestyle feint(forgot the actual name) in 16 might make or break the game for me. I want to see how revolutionary it is. I want the ability to poke the ball around defenders when they are clearly beat. Can't wait to see how both games play out. Only thing saving FIFA for me is FUT and Pro Clubs.

Last edited:
wait your pro gets transferred over? but you just have to restart with the achievements?
Nah, completely wiped out starting from the bottom. The only thing in FIFA/Pro Clubs that carries over is your EAS FC exp levels and coins.

If you can unlock some of the physical, shooting, dribbling attribute boosts on day one, you can start your Pro Club player above the normal 75-77 rating. Last year I was able to start as an 81 CAM since I bought everything before I played a single Pro Club game.

Hopefully they switch up the achievements a little bit this year. They reduced a lot of repetitive ones from 14 in 15 and there's a few I wouldn't mind seeing reduced in 16.

Last edited:
Nah, completely wiped out starting from the bottom. The only thing in FIFA/Pro Clubs that carries over is your EAS FC exp levels and coins.

If you can unlock some of the physical, shooting, dribbling attribute boosts on day one, you can start your Pro Club player above the normal 75-77 rating. Last year I was able to start as an 81 CAM since I bought everything before I played a single Pro Club game.

Hopefully they switch up the achievements a little bit this year. They reduced a lot of repetitive ones from 14 in 15 and there's a few I wouldn't mind seeing reduced in 16.

Ok cool thats what I thought was the case usually. Last year my boy just bought me all the high level attributes out of the catalogue since my level was only like EAS FC level was only like 77.

PES was amazing during the PS2 generation, then it turned trash during the last generation where FIFA was better, and now PES seems to be back to its old PS2 form again. A lot of reviewers said that the gameplay in PES2015 was better than FIFA15, and most of the early impressions of PES2016 I've read seem to feel that PES2016 has improved significantly from PES2015.

The bad thing about PES is that it's missing the English Premier League license, but unlike FIFA, it does have the UEFA Champions League, without English Premiership teams to give you that authentic Champions League experience.

I've always felt that at their best, the gameplay in PES felt more analogue and less scripted than it does in FIFA, and when you score in PES it really feels like something you crafted rather than pre-determined by the computer.

Do not know why I sarted a manager career with a mls team. The struggle to sign anybody at all is frustrating, can't even get a loan b :smh:

FIFA 16 Demo releasing tonight. Hopefully it will resemble the real version come later this month but we all know how that ishhh goes.

Excited to try out FUT Draft, the new feel mechanics of the game and have my way with Alex Morgan :pimp:

FIFA demos are always trash and impossible to score in compared to the real game :lol:

Back
Top Bottom