Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

this is going to be upsetting if I only get to play with the MLS TOTS for a week or two before I leave 
laugh.gif

Do you guys think maybe we should just target TOTS palyers on the transfer market rather than just opening packs??

its a bit of a bummer tho, because I've been searching for the MOTM Dempsey sporadically and he is no where to be found 
tired.gif

this is going to be upsetting if I only get to play with the MLS TOTS for a week or two before I leave :lol:

Do you guys think maybe we should just target TOTS palyers on the transfer market rather than just opening packs??

its a bit of a bummer tho, because I've been searching for the MOTM Dempsey sporadically and he is no where to be found |I

True. I have been trying to find him and IF Zardes and they don't exist.

Never open packs. Especially for MLS TOTS. They are typically all cheap enough to get on the transfer market, especially this late in the game.

I don't think it's a certain skill move. Just a dribbling animation real good dribblers like Ronaldo gets on FIFA like how only certain strikers can chest or head a lobbed through ball into open space. There are tons of little animations that only certain players get.

It is the "elastico chop"

5* Skill move performed by flicking the right joystick down then to the left or the right.

It is basically an advanced heel chop

This is one skill move I have found to be interesting. They will perform the move very quick if you don't hold LT/L2. If you do hold LT/L2, the skill move is more drawn out. One of my favorite skill moves and I still haven't figured out when to use it best.

Bro. I have a counter in stoppage time of a tie game. Pogba is one on one with the keeper. Goes to kick the ball... Swings and misses. Whole damn TV almost went off the balcony :smh:

I don't think it's a certain skill move. Just a dribbling animation real good dribblers like Ronaldo gets on FIFA like how only certain strikers can chest or head a lobbed through ball into open space. There are tons of little animations that only certain players get.

Van Persie chestin the ball to himself thru 2 and 3 defenders :x

Elasto chop with cr7 or messI is :x
They legit teleport away from the challenge if it's timed right.

I can't be the only one that is crazy excited about MLS TOTS tomorrow. I'm going to sell Ronaldo if I have to in order to get all these guys.

Chikhaoui is so frigging good. Best cheap inform striker. 5* skills and 5* weak foot :x

Bolasie is pretty cool too. I wish I had enough coins to buy his TOTS card.

Giovinco and Martins look pretty good on that MLS squad coming out tomorrow.

Packed a TOTS Villa in one of the free tourney packs, which was a pleasant surprise

Still waiting for them to trickle out on to the transfer market.

Only one I've seen thus far is Ciman, an 80 CB for 60k, and I regret not pulling the trigger

And you got Zusi. Wow. I'm mad. I haven't been able to play the last two days to check the market, and doesn't look like I'll be able to play this weekend either. I am willing to sell Ronaldo to get all these guys. I shouldn't need to but thats how bad I want them.

Ciman, Bradley, Keane are all pretty trending downwards. They should be very affordable now.

Zusi was only 80k, but I haven't seen too many of his cards popping up.

Omar was expensive, like 210k...

Back
Top Bottom