Official FEBRUARY 2010 Outlet/Store/Website Update Thread Vol. 20% off Outlets 2/25-28 (Reply 726)

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

Originally Posted by flappy188

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

Originally Posted by shoeking101

just got back from paramus nj nike outlet and they had two pairs of jordan retro VI size 11 with minor scuffs on the upper part for $99.00 each. I didnt cop i already have my pair and was getting two other pairs anyway ill post pics of what i did buy a little later.

Yep, 1 pair is definitely there, as my friend returned it at that location.
wrong, when you return them, they send the shoes back to nike.

Only person wrong is you. I can even tell you where the scuff marks are. This isn't niketown, is an outlet. There have been instances where items are returned and put right back out for sale, often right at the register.

^^^ co-signed

Leesburg VA Outlet has anchormans, GB Packer Mids, All Black Griffeys (mostly big sizes)

Warrenton, MO
white/royal blue Steve Nash samples (yellowed-easy clean) bout 3-4 pair $40
zoom speed low samples $59 they don't drop til this spring. They look like Kobe IV copies
blk/royal blue SB trainers - $40-$50 I think
Jordan 2k9s both colors FSR $69
Jordan 2k9 white $39 size 4y-6y
Jordan 2k9 HOF $31 size 4y-6y
wmns orange canvas AF1 FSR up to sz10
they also have the white "WADE" Jordan T's and the blk "W3LCOM HOM3" T's

I had to buy some shorts because I hate to drive 50miles and leave empty handed.

justhotkicks

When you say suspended from Nike Retro does that mean they can still go and use every other forum besides this one?

Just curious...

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

justhotkicks

When you say suspended from Nike Retro does that mean they can still go and use every other forum besides this one?

Just curious...
Yep.

No Ross in the Tampa area has any of the shoes that were listed, and calling and asking is like asking people a question at Wal Mart...........

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

No Ross in the Tampa area has any of the shoes that were listed, and calling and asking is like asking people a question at Wal Mart...........
calling ross and stuff usually doesnt work out. esp since ross doesnt even keep the shoe boxes. one of those store u need to physically go to.

Johnson creek request (hope that doesn't get ya banned bruh)......

FSR bred pippen 1 59.99
FSR penny 2 all star (playoffs) 59.99
FSR Nike Air max 3 blk/blu (KG) 59.99
FSR spike lee am97 59.99

pimp.gif
1 pair of sz 12 Foamposite lites pop 59.99 was available on saturday afternoon
pimp.gif
   ( wht/blck/purp)

I dont know if this is the right place for this or not but..

NDC:
Hypermax NFW(tennis ball) in blue and red for $77.97 near fsr
Hyperize (billy hoyle) for $74.97 in a fsr

I called Nike Find this morning in search of those Nike SB backpacks they had at outlets, does anyone recall what outlets had them recently?

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

calling ross and stuff usually doesnt work out. esp since ross doesnt even keep the shoe boxes. one of those store u need to physically go to.
Yeah it was a nightmare, they had no idea what I was talking about. I found my 2k9's at Marshalls for 49.99 hopefully ill get lucky  cause man I want to find those 18's for 29.99!

I wouldn't bother call Ross stores since a majoirty of the staff doesn't have a clue what you are talking about.

Ross Stores
Located through the US
Prices: vary
Sizes: vary

Nike Big white/orange
Nike Big white/black
Nike Air max 90 boots are reduced to $16.99
Grey Nurse Air Jordan Force 5s(come with keychain and lace locks) $29.99
Jordan Phily Low white/red/cement $29.99

Angel

don't kno if anyone cares but these are now at footlocker on 14th st. price $120...probably wait for the next EA...apologies if posted already

nike-air-cb-34-retro-phoenix-suns-2.jpg

^^just ordered mine! dude on the phone said they don't even look like b grades. he couldn't find any flaws on them.
thanks for the info! been wanting these for a while!

Nike Factory in the AZ Mills Mall had the CDP 21's in half box for $109.99. They had a size 9 and 9.5. They also had the Nike Air Max 2 CB 94 in the black/white/purle colorway for $79.99 only in sizes 9 and 9.5.

Marshall's in AZ Mills also had both red/black & grey?white colorways of the Nike Air Hurrache Burst. $49.99 black/red had size 8.5-11 grey/white had size 8-9.

Ordered the j-pack sb trainer 2's from Kansas City. They have a lot of pairs, going for $40.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Once those Lebron's hit 80 or below.. it's a GO !!
If you went to an outlet that had lebron 7s, you could buy something then return it and you would get a 20% off coupon. It would bring the price down to close to 80

Not to much of a steal but went into FootAction and got Freshwater 95s for 89.99. Haven't been able to find'em and almost bought'em used off auction site for almost as much. They had most AM95's and most were 89.99. Beats $150 like everywhere else that still has'em.

Back
Top Bottom