Official FEBRUARY 2010 Outlet/Store/Website Update Thread Vol. 20% off Outlets 2/25-28 (Reply 726)

Jersey Gardens does not have lebron V's
ohwell.gif

Paramus Nike outlet has Lebron VI 's Black/black and White blue, 99.99 for both. Sizes are scattered.

yea when i walked in there were two pairs i tried one on to see if they were defected or something, they werent and i had put it back and started looking around after about 10 minutes or so that pair was gone but the other was still there but a couple people aparently called and they said they're out.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Wisconsin Dells Outlet - (608) 253-3247

Prices are CHEAPER than pictured in prevoius post. I know they sometimes have markdowns without actually re-tagging the shoes and boxes.

I just called and ordered the gold ($42 I think) & purple ($60 I think) Supreme Hyperdunks and the black Terra Humaras ($20
eek.gif
), all of which were cheaper than the price in the pics.
Thanks for the update.  They are sold out of the Gold Hyperdunks as of today, but a few pairs of the Eggplants Hyperdunks still remain for $59.97.  NO Humaras either. 

Anyone still interested in those Jordan Pros in black/blue, they are still available at Viejas Outlet (sizes 10.5 or higher though). 59.99

Also there was...

Air Max 3 (black/blue) aka the garnetts, FSR for 59.99

Penny 3 (brown/white), FSR for 59.99

1 pair of Air Max 95 supremes (white,white,silver) in sz 9.5 for 59.99

1 pair of XXS black/white Prestos, 49.99 I think

That's about all that was worth mentioning. Btw, has anyone in the SD area visited San Ysidro?

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Do you have a style number for the penny 3s? I couldn't find any info on a brown colorway of these. Thanks
i think he means pippen 3s. there is no colorway (brown/white) of the penny 3s.

i think one of the clearance stores in tenn had them for 29.99

nothing real good at Folsom:

Zoom Veloce SB 49.99 (two cw -- white/red & white/lightblue) near FSR

A lot of Flight Club's 34.99-49.99 (a lot of cw's) near fsr

Safari AM87 49.99 or 59.99 (purple) around 5 sz.9 samples

Tailwinds 27.95 (white/red/yellow) scattered szs on wall

Air Fun Police (FP) 29.99 or 39.99 (black/blue & white/green) near FSR

Nike Air Flight 95 24.99 (white/navy) scattered

NIKE AIR ZOOM KOBE I 29.99 (white/blue) sz8 ------ only pair on hash wall. around three years after release. patent leather looked a lil yellow.

i think thats it.

Are those 95s the wiis? Style code? I called and they didn't know what I was talking about.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Do you have a style number for the penny 3s? I couldn't find any info on a brown colorway of these. Thanks
i think he means pippen 3s. there is no colorway (brown/white) of the penny 3s.

i think one of the clearance stores in tenn had them for 29.99

Yeah sorry. The pippen 3s... not pennys. My bad.

There were also Penny IIs there in white and blue, now that I think about it.

Vacaville outlet is giving away free MJ poster, celebrating JB's 25th year anniversary..

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Lebron V white and blue FSR $49.99 at Jersey Garden Nike factory outlet
called twice and got the same response they do not have them in any size.
just trying to save people time from calling them.

and the Toki's above are $64.99.
which number did you call ? You probably got the wrong store . This is the store number 908-629-9171 . If they dont have it then they must sell out within 1 day because i phone ordered there on Thursday

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

Originally Posted by shoeking101

just got back from paramus nj nike outlet and they had two pairs of jordan retro VI size 11 with minor scuffs on the upper part for $99.00 each. I didnt cop i already have my pair and was getting two other pairs anyway ill post pics of what i did buy a little later.

Yep, 1 pair is definitely there, as my friend returned it at that location.
wrong, when you return them, they send the shoes back to nike.

flappy188 - it may be true for the outlet near you but I know the Great Mall Nike outlet; if you return something there that is from a Niketown they place one shoe ontop of the box right near the register for people to see and purchase

and of all the requests to make, those two pairs have been covered so many times at so many places
eyes.gif

Maybe if justhotkix really does start bannin them from Nike Retro we'll have more info in here rather than page after page of silly requests.

Justhotkix even put the updates for each day on the 1st page so people dont have to skim and miss out. Sad state of affairs, this NikeTalk 2010
tired.gif

Went to Woodbury yesterday thinking I would find something decent and of course disappointing once again, nothing.

Jordan VIs are gone at Paramus so dont bother  
wink.gif

No.. Jersey Gardens does not have Lebron Vs but they do have b-grade sixty plus for kids $39.99 & lunch box Jordan 1s for $29.99 sz 10.5c - 3Y.

Originally Posted by flappy188

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

Originally Posted by shoeking101

just got back from paramus nj nike outlet and they had two pairs of jordan retro VI size 11 with minor scuffs on the upper part for $99.00 each. I didnt cop i already have my pair and was getting two other pairs anyway ill post pics of what i did buy a little later.

Yep, 1 pair is definitely there, as my friend returned it at that location.
wrong, when you return them, they send the shoes back to nike.

Only person wrong is you. I can even tell you where the scuff marks are. This isn't niketown, is an outlet. There have been instances where items are returned and put right back out for sale, often right at the register.

Back
Top Bottom