Official FEBRUARY 2010 Outlet/Store/Website Update Thread Vol. 20% off Outlets 2/25-28 (Reply 726)

Ross Update
Located all through the US
Prices Vary

RED "Perfect Penny" sweaters are now $6.49
Jordan CDP (YES, the CDP) XVIII black/red $29.99
Nike Zoom MVP "Pop" Edition $37.99
Nike Zoom 96 black/blue $29.99
Nike blazer white/black swoosh/purple midsole( $29.99)

Angel

Those Ross stores are hit and miss just like these outlets..my Ross has nothing near what you got.

the marshalls in fort myers, fl in the gulf coast town center has the white/black jordan 2009s for 49.99.

Thanks for the updates! Picked up the Trainer SC Raiders and black Spizike boots from South Chi. My only question is for those that live close to the S. Chi outlet. When my Spizike boots came in they had small white specs on the tongue and the sole. I was wondering was this on all the boots or did I just get a bad pair. I really can't figure out what it is. The specs won't wipe off or scratch off.

^ They're all-Blacc in South Chi for $129 ^, got some $59 ACG joints goin tough also, I posted MASSIVE South Chi update on page 14 but it got mostly overlooked due to the MS6 hype. Come bacc, my friends, I've posted great Friday updates to help u spend that MS6 money don't even trip
wink.gif

NYRICAN goodlooking out just copped those blue hypermaxes!!!! They don't have a 10.5 in the reds if anybody was wondering...

Since it takes some time for people to get used to (and read) the rules, the farthest i've gone is deleting comments. Over the last week or so, I must have deleted close to 100 requests, so maybe now you guys will understand why requests are not allowed. Some leave comments like:

"I would just look through the thread but it's too cluttered."

...essentially passing on the work to someone else. I've even gone as far as updating the original post with all the updates categorized by date.

If you don't know the rules by now, here's the final warning: ANY REQUEST FROM HERE ON OUT WILL RECEIVE A ONE-MONTH SUSPENSION FROM NIKE RETRO.
Also, if anyone is looking for replacement laces and such, FULLY LACED is having a sale on JACKTHREADS. You do not need an invite: just go to jackthreads.com and signing up is free.

just got back from paramus nj nike outlet and they had two pairs of jordan retro VI size 11 with minor scuffs on the upper part for $99.00 each. I didnt cop i already have my pair and was getting two other pairs anyway ill post pics of what i did buy a little later.

Has anyone seen the Dark Army Patent Leather V's? I've been looking and calling around for them but can't find them anywhere? I'm looking for an 11.5 and I'm not trying to pay $190 on eBay

Nike MLK Outlet In Portland Oregon Call then for sizes and stuff and I'm sure they will be glad to help you out.
Forget Price and sizes
clark_kent_af1_angle.jpg

89.99 I think
nike-dunk-x-nylon-magazine-yellow-01a.jpg

69.99 Full Size Run
nike-cassette-playa-dunk-hi-premium-front.jpg

Forget price and sizes
Nike-Toki-QS-Braun-07

White Jordan 2k9 marked down to 69.99 Full size run
Black Jordan 2k9 marked down to 69.99 various sizes on hash wall
A Ton of size 9 or 9.5 Orlando VII's for 89.99 on hash wall

Originally Posted by shoeking101

just got back from paramus nj nike outlet and they had two pairs of jordan retro VI size 11 with minor scuffs on the upper part for $99.00 each. I didnt cop i already have my pair and was getting two other pairs anyway ill post pics of what i did buy a little later.
Wait.....retro VI as in the black/varsity red?

called and they said NO....

nvm

in other news, PYS has the 3M AJ2 for $130 in sizes 9, 9.5, and 10 for those interested and it is a preorder they ship in a couple days

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Lebron V white and blue FSR $49.99 at Jersey Garden Nike factory outlet
called twice and got the same response they do not have them in any size.
just trying to save people time from calling them.

and the Toki's above are $64.99.

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

NYRICAN goodlooking out just copped those blue hypermaxes!!!! They don't have a 10.5 in the reds if anybody was wondering...

Just to confirm info, I just ordered a 10.5 in the blue as well...thanks nyrican23 !

Yep, 1 pair is definitely there, as my friend returned it at that location.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Red and Blue Tennis Ball Hypermax $47.97 each
smokin.gif

Katy Mills, TX 281-644-4901

Good info..prolly gonna pass though..did they have FSR when you called?

Back
Top Bottom