Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

You guys making me consider these calis 👀
It's the convenience and cozy vibes for me. I was in Mexico last week in slides and was heated because UNKNWN cancelled on me two orders in a row, in two weeks prior, because they would've been perfect for vibing at the beach or any warm weather situation.

It's the convenience and cozy vibes for me. I was in Mexico last week in slides and was heated because UNKNWN cancelled on me two orders in a row, in two weeks prior, because they would've been perfect for vibing at the beach or any warm weather situation.
I have yeezy slides, but heel drag starting to show.

These still available for retail ? SSense?

You guys making me consider these calis 👀
I love em
A32F9D41-5230-4540-8A5C-471F1E5DEECE.jpeg

I have yeezy slides, but heel drag starting to show.

These still available for retail ? SSense?
Yeah it was the Pure Yeezy slides I was rocking mostly last week on vacay haha. SSENSE has some sizes left and that 15% off, so peep there first.

Californias are the truth! Cant wear sneaks after them. Mad comfy and i always get asked what they are. Turnin heads fosho

I think oat and cement are the best color. But personally I choose oat as my first color, as it’s cheaper on stockx and has a warmer hue, while the cement have a colder hue.

Never was intk those Californias. They look too idk, flat? Sleek?

Birkenstock Bostons my cozy slipper shoe. Personally think it goes better with fits than the Calis also.

Birkenstock Bostons my cozy slipper shoe. Personally think it goes better with fits than the Calis also.
I had the same feel with you. They look too slim and socks like to some extent. But all in all, they are a plastified vans slip on.

I’m just bored with the constant rehash of jordan 1s and AFs that nike dish out tbh. That’s why I’m venturing out and trying new designs from other brands

That's the draw for me. The shape. Very sleek and because of that can be dressed up and down. Especially when everyone is doing the bulky footwear.
It also makes them very practical and not tiresome to wear all day. My daily shoe for work and almost everything else

These new relaxed crews and hoodies are goat cozy. Probably should pick up the sweats while I still can.

My thoughts exactly. My feet need a rest from these hard *** J1/AF1 soles and need something grown. TBH they look classy casual for that spring/summer look. I check Nordstrom app on the daily and restocks happen all the time. Keep also in mind, im the same age as jerry 😁

bostons are my go to now.... I barely rare sneakers lol. I got some kyotos coming in next week, looks like they're the base for the essentials x birks collab, but those will be my more flashy slip ons :lol:

Ordered the Californias on Wednesday from SSENSE and it arrived this morning (free shipping too). I have wide feet so I don’t mind the TTS, size down could’ve worked too.

Personally i cant f* w birkenstocks. The look/brand to me screams berkeley hippie. Some cut off shorts, stuffed bookbag, loose tanktop and armpit hair. Thats just me tho 😆
Calis for me is smooth and stylish in an understated way

Personally i cant f* w birkenstocks. The look/brand to me screams berkeley hippie. Some cut off shorts, stuffed bookbag, loose tanktop and armpit hair. Thats just me tho 😆
Calis for me is smooth and stylish in an understated way

I used to think that, anyone with Birks prolly has some trail mix in their cargo shorts. :lol:

I luh em now though. :pimp:

D7607516-33FE-4E81-8D1F-5757EFD9E0D9.jpeg

Excuse my left pant leg looking crazy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom