Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

Sizing help on the essentials oatmeal crewneck sweatshirt ($80) i see on pacsun. Im a Large in both Nike and Stussy crews. Go with Large also? My first purchase. TIA

anyone not get any updates from their ssense order from december?

Sizing help on the essentials oatmeal crewneck sweatshirt ($80) i see on pacsun. Im a Large in both Nike and Stussy crews. Go with Large also? My first purchase. TIA
Probably TTS. FOG fits baggy by design so if your looking for similar fit to those mentioned probably size down to a M. A Large will fit bigger than those but that’s the point.

Probably TTS. FOG fits baggy by design so if your looking for similar fit to those mentioned probably size down to a M. A Large will fit bigger than those but that’s the point.
Right on bro, thank you. Ima pull the trigger on the Large from pacsun. My first piece so if yall know where to buy lower, lemme kno 🙏

I typically wear a Large in Nike and I ordered a Med in the crewneck. The Med is massive on me. Wearable but a bit bigger than I prefer. I'm 5'9" & 190 lbs., athletic build and it still fits big. I'm going down to Sml on my next order. I have a feeling that the small will still give me the oversized look I want without being too big.

I typically wear a Large in Nike and I ordered a Med in the crewneck. The Med is massive on me. Wearable but a bit bigger than I prefer. I'm 5'9" & 190 lbs., athletic build and it still fits big. I'm going down to Sml on my next order. I have a feeling that the small will still give me the oversized look I want without being too big.
Darn. I just picked up the last two crewnecks they had in stock (tan and black) in Medium. Hopefully it fits ok. Im 5’7” 170 lbs. Hope it shrinks a bit

Darn. I just picked up the last two crewnecks they had in stock (tan and black) in Medium. Hopefully it fits ok. Im 5’7” 170 lbs. Hope it shrinks a bit
The Crews fit bigger than the hoodies to me. My Med crew is pretty big but wearable still. My Med Hoodie is perfect. You should be fine with the Med.

Bros- same sizing goes with shorts? Im a Large in tech fleece shorts (5’7” 170lbs). Go with FOG Medium? I see some on pacsun. TIA 🙏

Go TTS.

Im a M in hoodies (Champion, Supreme, Nike) and I got M in Essentials. The sweats though, they're slim fit, so I would size up. I went TTS on the last joint, and ehhhh, I should have went L.

Running around the apple
99C6FD78-C21B-425C-83F0-F9561825813C.jpeg

1977 is better than having ESSENTIALS on the front. I liked it when the logo was on the back.

But Jerry been doing that with his hoodies, FoG mainline has a hoodie with a 7 on the front. Meh.

The middle hoodie looks like the green they already release

I got that hoodie and the shorts, they go good with the resin yeezy slides

Was even thinking abt getting the 700 v3 resins but idk that 700 on the side is ehhh

Just release navy blue and hunter green already dam

Back
Top Bottom