Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

They don’t leave my feet
Most worn footwear since I got ‘em
Well now I’m really looking forward to getting them in :lol: you mostly wear em at the crib or out and about?

I decided to get em mostly for just lounging around the house. Ngl I been eyeing that black robe FOG put out too tempted to pull that trigger on that

I feel like they've only done one or two seasons of those. Def would prefer that to walking billboard they usually do, but that's his thing and you know exactly what it is when you see it.

I like the more recent ones with the small logo, ill prefer a navy in that style

Well now I’m really looking forward to getting them in :lol: you mostly wear em at the crib or out and about?

I decided to get em mostly for just lounging around the house. Ngl I been eyeing that black robe FOG put out too tempted to pull that trigger on that
I wear them everywhere cause they are so easy to put on and actually look good with casual clothing. Very practical shoe especially in these times. I’m a health care worker so I bought a pair just for the hospital. Everyday I leave I just wipe em down with one of the hospital sani wipes and I’m good to go. Still look relatively new after over 100 wears. I even wore a pair to the beach and in the ocean when I went to Hawaii a couple months ago. Then I wiped em down and wore them to dinner the same night. Its embarrassing how much I actually like these shoes.

What color did you cop? Mr porter still has sizes.
Forewarning…you’re gonna get a lot of super random people asking about them. It’s gotten annoying ngl. The name fear of god doesn’t rub people the right way sometimes.

I wear them everywhere cause they are so easy to put on and actually look good with casual clothing. Very practical shoe especially in these times. I’m a health care worker so I bought a pair just for the hospital. Everyday I leave I just wipe em down with one of the hospital sani wipes and I’m good to go. Still look relatively new after over 100 wears. I even wore a pair to the beach and in the ocean when I went to Hawaii a couple months ago. Then I wiped em down and wore them to dinner the same night. Its embarrassing how much I actually like these shoes.

What color did you cop? Mr porter still has sizes.
Forewarning…you’re gonna get a lot of super random people asking about them. It’s gotten annoying ngl. The name fear of god doesn’t rub people the right way sometimes.

Thanks for the feedback and I got the Off white ones
EE5ED6E1-F9BD-445D-AF01-C9CBB3DCBF43.jpeg

And yea I’ve got that sometimes too when wearing other FOG stuff from people who don’t know what it is looking mad confused like why is that the name :lol:

what pages do you guys follow to keep up with essentials drops? Used to follow an IG page but they just stopped posting I guess.

what pages do you guys follow to keep up with essentials drops? Used to follow an IG page but they just stopped posting I guess.
That account was clutch. There is a Fear of God Reddit and Discord tho. Pacsun is dropping tomorrow at 8am pacific time....im thinking ssense will drop as well. I'll post links if I see anything.

Me too but not that extent. I think I copped 2 sweat sets, 2 polarfleece pants, a long sleeve and short sleeve shirt and a pair of track pants. I just need a tan hoodie and black sweat set and I’m done.

That account was clutch. There is a Fear of God Reddit and Discord tho. Pacsun is dropping tomorrow at 8am pacific time....im thinking ssense will drop as well. I'll post links if I see anything.
What's dropping tomorrow

Went a bit Essentials crazy during the pandemic...

IMG_1602.jpg

6x hoodie/pants sets
4x knits
4x track pants
2x coaching jackets
Couple random hoodies

I be hella cozy running errands lol.

Dam is this flightman or Jerry Lorenzo

Ssense has been doing small restocks daily. I’m not sure if they were cancelled/unfulfilled orders, but I copped a few pieces these past two weeks

Yeah Ssense is weird, they do randomly have certain sizes, probably returns. A lot of people end up returning fog stuff because they don't know the sizing or just aren't committed to the baggy look which is nuts but you'll hear it a lot.

Do y'all know if the women's sizes are the same as men? It looks like it's just unisex and marketing it as women so they have a chance at pieces too lol.

Do y'all know if the women's sizes are the same as men? It looks like it's just unisex and marketing it as women so they have a chance at pieces too lol.
If you look at the sku for the women’s pants and men’s pants they’re the same which I just noticed today. Didn’t look at the other pieces to confirm.

If you look at the sku for the women’s pants and men’s pants they’re the same which I just noticed today. Didn’t look at the other pieces to confirm.
Damn so I should've just originally bought the women's version on ssense. Thought the cut would be cropped or something but they look the same.

Damn so I should've just originally bought the women's version on ssense. Thought the cut would be cropped or something but they look the same.
I lowkey think they aren’t the same. I posted a pic of 2 sweats on the previous page that are supposed to be the same size. Either I got the womens by mistake which explains the shorter length or FOG qc is dog****.

there's a slight difference in mens and womens sizes, but it's about 0.5" difference. My womens hoody sits more cropped on my waist, and the mens sits a tad bit longer. Ssense has a more accurate sizing description on their size charts

there's a slight difference in mens and womens sizes, but it's about 0.5" difference. My womens hoody sits more cropped on my waist, and the mens sits a tad bit longer. Ssense has a more accurate sizing description on their size charts
I see I see. I think I could get away with the women's if the men's is sold out whatever next drop is like.

I see I see. I think I could get away with the women's if the men's is sold out whatever next drop is like.
yea definitely. i feel like the womens definitely gives you the yzy hoodie vibes where it sits just around your waistline but you still get the wide/relax throughout the body.

Back
Top Bottom