Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

New colors stocked on mrporter. Is it normal that they charge $15 more than pacsun or nordstrom?

all the pieces and cot damn there are a lot of them. Huge collection. He showed a lot of love to the women too.
Some really good stuff imo. Need the denim jacket.

Some notables...
Velour sweats and short sleeve zip up
Relaxed hoodie
Turtle neck
Rugby
Coach jacket
Camp fleece
Denim jacket
Polar fleece
Cotton bomber
Knit polo
Long zip cardigan
Puffer jacket

Should have made a separate line, but I guess they wanted to capitalize off the Essentials name brand. I honestly just wanted a better color palette.

all the pieces and cot damn there are a lot of them. Huge collection. He showed a lot of love to the women too.
Some really good stuff imo. Need the denim jacket.

Some notables...
Velour sweats and short sleeve zip up
Relaxed hoodie
Turtle neck
Rugby
Coach jacket
Camp fleece
Denim jacket
Polar fleece
Cotton bomber
Knit polo
Long zip cardigan
Puffer jacket

New stuff is cool but honestly the sweats, shorts hoodies and I guess tees is all that really matters. Im liking the non scrunch bottom sweats alot. They shoudda been made those. :pimp:

The baggy polar fleece and track pants are dope and the fit on the hoodie in the last pic at the bottom. 1977 stuff is trash. Still won't be copping, I got more FOG essentials stuff than I know what to do with, I got shirts and polar fleece pants I still haven't worn yet. I would only cop the sweat wear at this point.

Jerry wyling for wanting $150 for the cableknit turtleneck. Storm cargo pants looked dope but sold out ASAP. I liked the baseball jersey for the kids, want to grab one for my son when the load up.

Jerry wyling for wanting $150 for the cableknit turtleneck. Storm cargo pants looked dope but sold out ASAP. I liked the baseball jersey for the kids, want to grab one for my son when the load up.
Debated it. But need some reviews

I didn’t bother but at least the relaxed pants are a different fit from the usual drops. No idea why the pushed so much polar fleece like it’s not about to be spring.

Anyone know anything about the oak color way that was in the SS22 look book? I haven’t seen anything drop.

Ended up just buying a restocked regular black hoodie on pacsun this morning instead of the relaxed hoodie without the waistband. It looked weird on the models on pacsun and ssense but then again they were skinny AF.

Ended up just buying a restocked regular black hoodie on pacsun this morning instead of the relaxed hoodie without the waistband. It looked weird on the models on pacsun and ssense but then again they were skinny AF.
It’s weird because the regular fit is a relaxed fit. The relaxed fit looks sloppy to me.

I ended getting the relaxed hoodie. I'm really only focused on the new track pants w/ the zipper hem. I don't know when those drop :/

Ended up getting the sea foam knit hoodie in one size down and tts. Excited about that raw hem. Also copped another pair of track pants.

Ended up getting the sea foam knit hoodie in one size down and tts. Excited about that raw hem. Also copped another pair of track pants.
I actually ended up getting a TTS black hoodie today. I went down a size in L with the ss20 black hoodie with big essentials print and it fits like my other brand hoodies but I've grown to like the baggy TTS fit of essentials line lol. How many black hoodies is too many black hoodies? :lol:

I actually ended up getting a TTS black hoodie today. I went down a size in L with the ss20 black hoodie with big essentials print and it fits like my other brand hoodies but I've grown to like the baggy TTS fit of essentials line lol. How many black hoodies is too many black hoodies? :lol:
Can never have too many black hoodies.

Essentials fit has been moving to more tts imo...years ago you HAD to size down. I still have some old pieces that are size medium and I'm a L/XL.

Back
Top Bottom