Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Where are some of ya dudes from? I mean I dont F wit Carhartt personally. But in the Tri-State those %%+$+ is good money. Half the dudes in here prolly from FL or CA just comin in talkin %#@# like they know what a real jacket even is.

Where are some of ya dudes from? I mean I dont F wit Carhartt personally. But in the Tri-State those %%+$+ is good money. Half the dudes in here prolly from FL or CA just comin in talkin %#@# like they know what a real jacket even is.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I'm from The Bronx
grin.gif

Carhartt always been wack to me ::kanye shrug::

I also work an office job..so i can't go to work looking like a construction worker.

I'm from The Bronx
grin.gif

I also work an office job..so i can't go to work looking like a construction worker.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I'm from The Bronx
grin.gif

laugh.gif
word

I'm from The Bronx
grin.gif

laugh.gif
word

Originally Posted by Gmills23

I'm from The Bronx
grin.gif

laugh.gif
word
Ok, I feel you. Like I said I dont %$@+ with that look either. But I cant deny how warm them things will keep you when it gets cold. When its 10 degrees outside its not about lookin the flyest. Its about gettin where you gotta go without freezin ur +#% off.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

I'm from The Bronx
grin.gif

laugh.gif
word
Ok, I feel you. Like I said I dont %$@+ with that look either. But I cant deny how warm them things will keep you when it gets cold. When its 10 degrees outside its not about lookin the flyest. Its about gettin where you gotta go without freezin ur +#% off.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by ninjahood

j02brn.jpg

i fronted coppin this last year....not this year....and it was on sale at modells
ohwell.gif

I know carhartts are durable and expensive, but this is not a fall jacket look like a jacket you about to go out to the woods and cut some trees down, wth joint is ugly why would you wear something like this nyc. ol' lookin Brawny man jacket.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by ninjahood

j02brn.jpg

i fronted coppin this last year....not this year....and it was on sale at modells
ohwell.gif

I know carhartts are durable and expensive, but this is not a fall jacket look like a jacket you about to go out to the woods and cut some trees down, wth joint is ugly why would you wear something like this nyc. ol' lookin Brawny man jacket.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

some of you need to learn how to diversify...and also realize that in certain cities you can't go an entire winter with the same thin jackets. i work in an office also, doesn't mean I can't have a Carhartt for the weekends. i copped this a couple years back for hectic snow days:
carhartt

some of you need to learn how to diversify...and also realize that in certain cities you can't go an entire winter with the same thin jackets. i work in an office also, doesn't mean I can't have a Carhartt for the weekends. i copped this a couple years back for hectic snow days:
carhartt

Back
Top Bottom