Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif
...dudes hate on everything...shame dudes hating on carhartts be the same ones wearing capris
smh.gif

NT full on metrosexuals that drool at whatever superfuture pumps out at em thats why...around 2004 i saw da shift of lookin soft and i've resisted it 100%.

if anything all i did is adopt da early 90's NWA/Wutang style...fitted but hood & thoro...emphasis on functionality, sport and utilitarian while still performing at da highest

level. i got NO problem spending da money...i just have to know where its going as far as specs..i put ZERO creditability into a brand...they gotta impress me with stats first,

THEN ill get on board.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
...dudes hate on everything...shame dudes hating on carhartts be the same ones wearing capris
smh.gif

NT full on metrosexuals that drool at whatever superfuture pumps out at em thats why...around 2004 i saw da shift of lookin soft and i've resisted it 100%.

if anything all i did is adopt da early 90's NWA/Wutang style...fitted but hood & thoro...emphasis on functionality, sport and utilitarian while still performing at da highest

level. i got NO problem spending da money...i just have to know where its going as far as specs..i put ZERO creditability into a brand...they gotta impress me with stats first,

THEN ill get on board.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

THEN ill get on board.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif
smh.gif

THEN ill get on board.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif
smh.gif

THEN ill get on board.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I love the look of the jacket and I've never purchased Hundreds before
This is more my style. Not so much the brand tho, just give me one in all black or even the blk/charcoal combo like above for under $70 and I'm good.

I had one last year similar but it was RVCA
pimp.gif
 i like. undefeated has a similar one, that one is 
pimp.gif
x100

This is more my style. Not so much the brand tho, just give me one in all black or even the blk/charcoal combo like above for under $70 and I'm good.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x100

laugh.gif
smh.gif

THEN ill get on board.

There is NOTHING appealing about this though

j02brn.jpg

I don't care what wu tang or bad boy member wore it in the early 90's

that $%$% is wack

laugh.gif
smh.gif

THEN ill get on board.

There is NOTHING appealing about this though

j02brn.jpg

I don't care what wu tang or bad boy member wore it in the early 90's

that $%$% is wack

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

that $%$% is wack

nas.jpg

I don't care what wu tang or bad boy member rapper wore it in the early 90's

Word. Maintain that sloppy oversized new york way of dressing and expect to be laughed at or looked at funny. Some fashion is timeless and that def isn't one form.

that $%$% is wack

nas.jpg

Word. Maintain that sloppy oversized new york way of dressing and expect to be laughed at or looked at funny. Some fashion is timeless and that def isn't one form.

Originally Posted by icykicks79

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x100
Feeling this as well
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by icykicks79

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x100
Feeling this as well
smokin.gif

that $%$% is wack

nas.jpg

that $%$% is wack

nas.jpg

Back
Top Bottom