Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

For those hating on Carhartt
carhartt-chore-coat-01.jpg

http://www.selectism.com/.../23/carhartt-chore-coat/

I use to rock one of the all black hoodie joints when I slanged.

its funny too cause overseas carhartt is a fashion brand
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yall knockin it here, but it serves its purpose

carhartts/north faces > the trendy !@%@ yall move onto season after season....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

some of you need to learn how to diversify...and also realize that in certain cities you can't go an entire winter with the same thin jackets. i work in an office also, doesn't mean I can't have a Carhartt for the weekends. i copped this a couple years back for hectic snow days:

what you mean diversify? Its all about the style of the jacket, and how its going to function for you during the season. How you gonna wear a jacket like yours to an office when it looks like you about camouflage in the bushes to shoot down some elk. I can understand if you live some rural area and you have to wear a jacket like this but if you live a metropolitan area like nyc and you wear something this i expect you must be shooting some game down.

*Waits for Eskimo Jackets to be the next NYC fad*
Live in DC, far from rural. Thats the point, I don't where this jacket to the office. I have other work oriented jackets that i wear to work. I wear it on the weekends in the cold/snow. Ya'll act like people only have one jacket and it has to server work and leisure purposes.

some of you need to learn how to diversify...and also realize that in certain cities you can't go an entire winter with the same thin jackets. i work in an office also, doesn't mean I can't have a Carhartt for the weekends. i copped this a couple years back for hectic snow days:

what you mean diversify? Its all about the style of the jacket, and how its going to function for you during the season. How you gonna wear a jacket like yours to an office when it looks like you about camouflage in the bushes to shoot down some elk. I can understand if you live some rural area and you have to wear a jacket like this but if you live a metropolitan area like nyc and you wear something this i expect you must be shooting some game down.

Live in DC, far from rural. Thats the point, I don't where this jacket to the office. I have other work oriented jackets that i wear to work. I wear it on the weekends in the cold/snow. Ya'll act like people only have one jacket and it has to server work and leisure purposes.

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I agree that Brands like TNF are great, but for a purpose. Those brands make clothing for a purpose, which is being active/working in freezing cold weathers. 
They aren't very casual (although I do wear my Denali fleece
pimp.gif
on a daily basis almost in December/January when it snows)

I have many TNF Jackets, shells, fleeces, and vests. But I also have jackets that are good for layering and that are also "fashionable"

I don't %!!* with Carhartt though. Brand is probably warm as hell, but its still buns to me 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I agree that Brands like TNF are great, but for a purpose. Those brands make clothing for a purpose, which is being active/working in freezing cold weathers. 
They aren't very casual (although I do wear my Denali fleece
pimp.gif
on a daily basis almost in December/January when it snows)

I have many TNF Jackets, shells, fleeces, and vests. But I also have jackets that are good for layering and that are also "fashionable"

I don't %!!* with Carhartt though. Brand is probably warm as hell, but its still buns to me 
laugh.gif

Why we arguing so much over what jacket to wear? It's a matter of opinion. NT isn't all thugs or all Abercrombie kids or all hipsters, etc... it's a collection of the worst of all those things. So yeah, some cat's are gonna rock Carharrt's while others are gonna wear lambskin camoflauge Gucci jacket with 3M refletors on the sleeves. Everybody's different.

Why we arguing so much over what jacket to wear? It's a matter of opinion. NT isn't all thugs or all Abercrombie kids or all hipsters, etc... it's a collection of the worst of all those things. So yeah, some cat's are gonna rock Carharrt's while others are gonna wear lambskin camoflauge Gucci jacket with 3M refletors on the sleeves. Everybody's different.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

smh.gif
@ "Brawny Man"
roll.gif

but this is what im looking to get for the fall

SawTooth - $160
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

39495_01_p.jpg

Rollins Leather - $600
smh.gif
(I want so bad though, might cop on a nice pay period)

Jay Range -$120

I know abercrombie isn't some of you guy's taste but I really love the brand *Kanye Shrug*
sawtooth would have been copped if they had black..
smh.gif
looking for a similar jacket in black...

Originally Posted by hella handsome

smh.gif
@ "Brawny Man"
roll.gif

but this is what im looking to get for the fall

SawTooth - $160
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

39495_01_p.jpg

Rollins Leather - $600
smh.gif
(I want so bad though, might cop on a nice pay period)

Jay Range -$120

I know abercrombie isn't some of you guy's taste but I really love the brand *Kanye Shrug*
sawtooth would have been copped if they had black..
smh.gif
looking for a similar jacket in black...

Originally Posted by Steve212

The Hundreds jacket looks like something South Pole would sell.

laugh.gif

carhartt

this + a hoopty lifted truck blasting country music = panty dropper

Originally Posted by Steve212

The Hundreds jacket looks like something South Pole would sell.

laugh.gif

carhartt

this + a hoopty lifted truck blasting country music = panty dropper

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

smh.gif
laugh.gif
foul bruh 

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

smh.gif
laugh.gif
foul bruh 

Back
Top Bottom