[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

tracks so far seem pretty smooth but whens that rles/keri track releasin? been waitin on that foreverrr..
ps anyone kno where i can find what it look like w/ the og beat that was posted way back?

^ On that "Loso's Way" Advance that's out, or just us google.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

So this is officially an R&B album?

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!! They took Keri Hilson off of the RLes track?!?! Johnta Austin is now on the track!! I just listened to it a lil bit ago on XM and this foolis on the track -- I'm so disappointed.

DJ S&S: "why they put this wack @*%*+ on the song?!" "Where's Keri Hilson?!"
roll.gif

the tracks playin on xm but not online yet? no keri sounds like it could be a major dissapointmnet esp after those preview vids in the studio. :/
good lookin tdot, found the track. ahh what a waste if this beats trashed. ps. check ur inbox tdot , i sent somethin days back
smile.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!! They took Keri Hilson off of the RLes track?!?! Johnta Austin is now on the track!! I just listened to it a lil bit ago on XM and this fool is on the track -- I'm so disappointed.

roll.gif
Nah, pretty sure there's a Fabolous Feat Johnta Austin song on "Loso's Way" called "Your Baby Roll WithMe"..........and they put those lyrics over a looping "All My Ladies" beat.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!! They took Keri Hilson off of the RLes track?!?! Johnta Austin is now on the track!! I just listened to it a lil bit ago on XM and this fool is on the track -- I'm so disappointed.

roll.gif
Nah, pretty sure there's a Fabolous Feat Johnta Austin song on "Loso's Way" called "Your Baby Roll With Me"..........and they put those lyrics over a looping "All My Ladies" beat.
ohwell.gif
I can guarantee that one of Fab's verses is the exact same as the verse from the snippet of the track. Maybe someone was just playing games
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Nah, pretty sure there's a Fabolous Feat Johnta Austin song on "Loso's Way" called "Your Baby Roll With Me"..........and they put those lyrics over a looping "All My Ladies" beat.
ohwell.gif
I can guarantee that one of Fab's verses is the exact same as the verse from the snippet of the track. Maybe someone was just playing games
laugh.gif
Yeah they used Fab's verses but Johnta's lyrics are from "Your Baby Roll With Me" which will be on the album......

roll.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah they used Fab's verses but Johnta's lyrics are from "Your Baby Roll With Me" which will be on the album......

Oh, ok, cool. Someone better tell S&S; he was pissed and turned the track off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Are ya getting the double meaning ? Outie.

Yea but its wack.

You buying a chicks four rings so that she stay with you?

Who says outie/audi anymore?

The tracks that I have heard are really disappointing me so far

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

^ yeah I found it, that %!%! is nice....especially the last verse. I just listened to it once, but what's the concept behind this?

she = the streets?
think you're right.

I know Fab drops joints for the ladies, but it's like 4 smooth/lady type joints that done leaked. Where the %@@ does this come in on the Carlito's Waytheme?

We wana hear some gangsta %@@ bruh.

honestly if this is gonna be called Loso Way, the album should be mainly hard street music.

nerd.gif

It's actually "Bought her 4 rings, didn't think she be Audi"

....if anybody cares...

laugh.gif

you guys gotta remember the movie correctly though.

carlito wasn't a thug, he just wanted his 75k and he was gonna be ***audi***
wink.gif
laugh.gif

he just wanted to be with gail, that's all.

i think these songs are a great fit for the album.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Are ya getting the double meaning ? Outie.

Yea but its wack.

You buying a chicks four rings so that she stay with you?

Who says outie/audi anymore?

The tracks that I have heard are really disappointing me so far

Its not a random Puchline he just threw out there....Look at the concept of the song, it makes sense...

KayCurrency gets the punch, when the money goes and honey stay. The RnB cuts is koo, I like the trey joint. Cant wait for the full album.

Back
Top Bottom