[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

"Dumb down for the audience to double my dollars."

He said in a radio interview that he will be dropping a mixtape around the sametime the Album drops. So if you want that "street" #%* cop that.

I got no problem with what the sound is so far.

Wow, its alot of strait haters on here. Fab mixtapes are sick, so he obviously still serious. But mainstream really do know him alot for RnB collabos. Look atmost of his singles and they still bump everywhere. Throw it the bag is coo, i like it. But dayum let it come out then state ya opinion. This is a business andhe in it 2 make money and thats what sells now, i got no problem either way cuz Fab still nice, even tho most his albums are only half way hot, but shhhh..tthats most artists these days, yall gonna be sick of Drake 2 soon enough

Makin Babies is growing on me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Wow, its alot of strait haters on here. Fab mixtapes are sick, so he obviously still serious. But mainstream really do know him alot for RnB collabos. Look at most of his singles and they still bump everywhere. Throw it the bag is coo, i like it. But dayum let it come out then state ya opinion. This is a business and he in it 2 make money and thats what sells now, i got no problem either way cuz Fab still nice, even tho most his albums are only half way hot, but shhhh..t thats most artists these days, yall gonna be sick of Drake 2 soon enough
difference is that ___ can actual show some depth. you comparing a dude that has been in the game for the past 9 to 10 years to a new dude. Thathow you know Fab fell the hell off
roll.gif

Nay said he has sold 2 plat albums and a lot of other facts. The biggest thing is he has digressed as an artist as well as his sales and skill level. Dude isjust not the same....At this point in his career he should be in peoples top 3's easily. Dude ain't even touching top 15, if even that
laugh.gif
. People keep mentioning Fab & his mixtapes....So what, How long has he beenin the game again?

Ill wait come album time though so i can D/L this bubble gum nonsense
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Wow, its alot of strait haters on here. Fab mixtapes are sick, so he obviously still serious. But mainstream really do know him alot for RnB collabos. Look at most of his singles and they still bump everywhere. Throw it the bag is coo, i like it. But dayum let it come out then state ya opinion. This is a business and he in it 2 make money and thats what sells now, i got no problem either way cuz Fab still nice, even tho most his albums are only half way hot, but shhhh..t thats most artists these days, yall gonna be sick of Drake 2 soon enough
difference is that ___ can actual show some depth. you comparing a dude that has been in the game for the past 9 to 10 years to a new dude. That how you know Fab fell the hell off
roll.gif

Nay said he has sold 2 plat albums and a lot of other facts. The biggest thing is he has digressed as an artist as well as his sales and skill level. Dude is just not the same....At this point in his career he should be in peoples top 3's easily. Dude ain't even touching top 15, if even that
laugh.gif
. People keep mentioning Fab & his mixtapes....So what, How long has he been in the game again?

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

How has he digressed?

His career has been composed of TWO things:

1) Makin' some hot radio singles, especially the ones aimed toward the ladies.

2) Givin' other +%*%!% instrumentals black-eyes and %*@%.

He's STILL doing these two things. Is "Throw It In The Bag" as hot as "Make Me better" ? Hell *++*+@% no. But the whole album hasn't been leaked, and I'm sure that the Ryan Leslie and Keri Hilson track could play the "Make Me Better" role on Loso's Way, and that's being said just off the strength of the instrumental. However, "It's My Time" is definitely better than "Return of the Hustle" and "Diamonds on my Damn Chain." As far as I'm concerned, From Nothin' To Somethin' was a hot album, and this one's shaping up to be even nicer.

So how exactly has he fell off? What was we doing in 2001-2003 that he's not doing right now?
You mean to tell me he hasn't got worst lyrically/flow wise, and just in every aspect?
laugh.gif
Corny lines, As the years go by his singles get cornier and cornier, etc etc .I thought nothing could get worst then "Diamonds On My Damn Chain" but that "Throw it in the Bag" has topped that
laugh.gif

Once again it doesn't matter how he's giving "instrumentals black eye's". How many years has he been in the game? He's supposed to dothat. Dude is washed up and fell off, I remember back in the day they was like "
eek.gif
yo this dude might be the one", now people be like "yeah he's aight" but i ain't gonna hate when he drops a hot song likethe Keri & R. Les track
pimp.gif
. For every 1 hot song there's 5 trashones. I thought he was that ___ but he's finished.

I just take it for what it is now though.

difference is that ___ can actual show some depth. you comparing a dude that has been in the game for the past 9 to 10 years to a new dude. That how you know Fab fell the hell off
roll.gif

Nay said he has sold 2 plat albums and a lot of other facts. The biggest thing is he has digressed as an artist as well as his sales and skill level. Dude is just not the same....At this point in his career he should be in peoples top 3's easily. Dude ain't even touching top 15, if even that
laugh.gif
. People keep mentioning Fab & his mixtapes....So what, How long has he been in the game again?

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

How has he digressed?

He's STILL doing these two things. Is "Throw It In The Bag" as hot as "Make Me better" ? Hell *++*+@% no. But the whole album hasn't been leaked, and I'm sure that the Ryan Leslie and Keri Hilson track could play the "Make Me Better" role on Loso's Way, and that's being said just off the strength of the instrumental. However, "It's My Time" is definitely better than "Return of the Hustle" and "Diamonds on my Damn Chain." As far as I'm concerned, From Nothin' To Somethin' was a hot album, and this one's shaping up to be even nicer.

So how exactly has he fell off? What was we doing in 2001-2003 that he's not doing right now?
You mean to tell me he hasn't got worst lyrically/flow wise, and just in every aspect?
laugh.gif
Corny lines, As the years go by his singles get cornier and cornier, etc etc . I thought nothing could get worst then "Diamonds On My Damn Chain" but that "Throw it in the Bag" has topped that
laugh.gif

Once again it doesn't matter how he's giving "instrumentals black eye's". How many years has he been in the game? He's supposed to do that. Dude is washed up and fell off, I remember back in the day they was like "
eek.gif
yo this dude might be the one", now people be like "yeah he's aight" but i ain't gonna hate when he drops a hot song like the Keri & R. Les track
pimp.gif
. For every 1 hot song there's 5 trash ones. I thought he was that ___ but he's finished.

I Always Buy Dudes Albums for his Lyrics.
Even if the song is wack or if its an RnB song when Fabs on it he rips it.
Ghetto Fabolous Still my Favorite Fab Album.

Even if ya'll want to make the argument that he should stick to using the same formula you still gotta admit son is going backwards.

I mean if you're telling me that "Throw It In The Bag" is on the same level as a "Can't Let You Go" or "Into You"you're crazy.

Now that I think about it, his first
mainstream appearance was on a
R&B track. Dude aint the same no
more, but who else do we have,
besides a select few??

roll.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

How has he digressed?

laugh.gif
Corny lines, As the years go by his singles get cornier and cornier, etc etc . I thought nothing could get worst then "Diamonds On My Damn Chain" but that "Throw it in the Bag" has topped that
laugh.gif

Once again it doesn't matter how he's giving "instrumentals black eye's". How many years has he been in the game? He's supposed to do that. Dude is washed up and fell off, I remember back in the day they was like "
eek.gif
yo this dude might be the one", now people be like "yeah he's aight" but i ain't gonna hate when he drops a hot song like the Keri & R. Les track
pimp.gif
. For every 1 hot song there's 5 trash ones. I thought he was that ___ but he's finished.

...Says the dude with the Cormega Avy
eyes.gif

Fab > 85 % of the game....
let me know rappers you think are better than him, Just curious....Yall get caught up in his mainstream nonsense and judge him based on that, While yourfavorite rapper are makin the same type of tracks he does, hypocritical if you ask me.

It's funny because the same dudes in here that are complaining about fab doin to much R&B tracks are the same one pouring there heart out afterlistening to a Dream or Trey Songz album,
grin.gif

Say if Jay-Z was to make the records that Fab is makin yall would be like
eek.gif
...i.e "When the money goes"

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by VegasOner

eyes.gif
Mega is easily > Fab so I don't get what you're trying to insinuate w/ that statement.

You really think so?...To each his own, I guess

I guess most people really dont understand how niice fab really is

^Thats the thing, Fab doesnt just rip other peoples beats and R&B features, he raps about the same projet street and kills it on the same level as hisfeatures,

He can hold his own if not have the best verse if he's on a track with some of the rappers best to ever do it, to rappers that are up and comming andmixtape rappers and not seem out of place and seem like he's tyring to fit in with either catagory, IDK any other rapper thats able to do that besidesmaybe jada...

but like u said, at the end of the day the two are uncomparable

^Thats the thing, Fab doesnt just rip other peoples beats and R&B features, he raps about the same projet street and kills it on the same level as his features,

He can hold his own if not have the best verse if he's on a track with some of the rappers best to ever do it, to rappers that are up and comming and mixtape rappers and not seem out of place and seem like he's tyring to fit in with either catagory, IDK any other rapper thats able to do that besides maybe jada...

but like u said, at the end of the day the two are uncomparable

Just Throw It In The Bag

roll.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

How has he digressed?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

Fab > 85 % of the game....
let me know rappers you think are better than him, Just curious....Yall get caught up in his mainstream nonsense and judge him based on that, While your favorite rapper are makin the same type of tracks he does, hypocritical if you ask me.

It's funny because the same dudes in here that are complaining about fab doin to much R&B tracks are the same one pouring there heart out after listening to a Dream or Trey Songz album,
grin.gif

Say if Jay-Z was to make the records that Fab is makin yall would be like
eek.gif
...i.e "When the money goes"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son just give it up. Fab fell off. He used to be one of my fav artist and even ___'s that are doing the same type of tracks as him are doing it better thenhim
laugh.gif
, nobody's even hating on him.Its just the truth.

Nobodys saying they are not gonna check the album. Im actually looking forward to it even though itll prolly be frisbee material, but i still got respect forhim from back in the day to check his material.

This N' Loso gotta be the most diplomatic/politically correct rapper ever
laugh.gif

Good interview though

Aight, so whats the official name of that track with Keri Hilson???? They keep changin it. Also has anybody heard it yet?? I heard half of a song i think it isbut cant tell cuz theres no sign of her. I think it will drop bout 2 or 2 1/2 weeks before his album to get that real buzz. Anybody got any answers?

Back
Top Bottom