[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

ive had last time and when the money goes on repeat for the last couple days
i really like last time but hope there is some street songs on it. Excited for it anyway though

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

myfabolouslifeNews Flash! We are pushing back Loso's Way from June 30th to mid July, jus got the word! Its good cuz now the movie can come wit the cd!

smh.gif
smh.gif

The Fab/Trey joint aint even all that hot. Trey and the beat is what makes it hot

waiting for the R.Les joint to drop.

It got pushed back cause those singles are gonna flop. I've bought every Fab CD and I'm passin on this one. Tracklist looks terrible, I'm waitinfor "There's No Competition Part 2"

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

myfabolouslifeOfficial Loso's Way release date is July 28th.. I know, I know... But i wanted the movie 2 b

See, Stuff like this makes me hope the album leaks so I can DL it early....and im not even a Big fan of DL'n Music

roll.gif
@ Fab actin like it was HIS decision to push the Album back...

maybe I'm wrong but gangsta rap is not selling for everyone these days, if you cant club to it or the ladies dont approve you're pretty much dead inthe water. You've gotta admire Fab's ability to switch it up between albums and mixtapes

"Money aint EVERYthing...
Its more about the timing..."

July 28th it is...

"Its My Time" is gettin spins on the Columbus/Dayton stations... Haven't heard it on Hot97 tho... Think I heard the Dream joint...

^^^yup, It's My Time is gettin spun here in Minneapolis quite a bit...heard Throw It In the Bag a few times late night as well.

Is it me or fab is falling off lol seems like everybody making girly joints now even though it sellls you still gotta stick to what your known for & ffabis known for his flow & that 1 2 sickkk punchline & its like I don't see that in him anymore since T.N.C. Which was crackkk DRAAAMAAAA

Back
Top Bottom