[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

That Ryan Leslie beat is
pimp.gif
thanks for the vids...

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Fab had a fast flow?

Well maybe fast isn't the word, but when first came out he flowed at a quicker pace than he does now or atleast thats how it sounded to me lol.
fab's first flow was a bootleg ma$e

oh snap, fab wit mashburn throwback
pimp.gif

-5 point for rockin it with a yankee fitted...no excuse when you got capcity,rock n jocks, myshirtsco, mitchell N ness all stock that fitted.

Wall_2002Play_Large.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

oh snap, fab wit mashburn throwback
pimp.gif

-5 point for rockin it with a yankee fitted...no excuse when you got capcity,rock n jocks, myshirtsco, mitchell N ness all stock that fitted.

Guess he was really being his old self, being that he used to wear the wrong fitted a lot of times

Originally Posted by diceloveme

@ the end of the day I know what Im going to get from fab and I appreciate it the music. With that said Cannot wait.

Yep.

Both of those joints are gonna do well on the charts... The video to "Its My Time"
pimp.gif
the joint with Ryan Leslie
eek.gif
smokin.gif

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is gonna be the BEST Fabolous album... He still got a lot to prove to be considered an elite artist and I thinkhe's takin notice...
42-17709699.jpg

I thought My Time was gonna be wack but I thought the vid was
pimp.gif

Fab in the Hornets jersey
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Throw it in the Bag was straight too. Fab album might be poppin

Track list is lookin sweet

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1. The Way (Intro) (Produced by StreetRunner)
2. Imma Do It (Produced by DJ Khalil)
3. My Time feat. Jeremih (Produced by The Runners)
4. Please Don't Go feat. Marsha Ambrosius (Produced by Syience)
5. Lullaby (Produced by The Alchemist)
6. When the Money Goes feat. Jay-Z (Produced by Jermaine Dupri)
7. Throw It in the Bag feat. The-Dream (Produced by Tricky Stewart)
8. General feat. Lil Wayne (Produced by Miguel)
9. Pachanga (Produced by Sid V)
10. Last Time feat. Trey Songz (Produced by Jermaine Dupri)
11. I'm Back (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
12. All My Ladies feat. Keri Hilson (Produced by Ryan Leslie)
13. Fabolous Life feat. Ryan Leslie (Produced by Ryan Leslie)
14. Let's Make Love feat. Ne-Yo (Produced by Jermaine Dupri)

I've listened to "Its My Time" 100+ times this weekend... Watched the video about 20 times... I'm deffinetly feelin the energy, he knows itaint much time left... This is Fab's defining moment... He's about to live up to the potential... FINALLY... Def Jam BETTER Not $$@% this up... Inthose 2 videos dude has 3 potential Billboard Top 10 Hits...

June 30th Fab will become The King Of NY... The crowns been vacant for 4 years now, out of town ninjas been gettin the most love... This album is gonna turnthe ride... $$@% bringing New York back, Fab is about to bring us FOWARD with this joint... Its a new day...

All yall Ns (especially NYers and tri state) go cop the official joint... We gotta get back in the record stores, and bring hip hop FOWARD... Especially forFab we've witnessed his come up from mixtape monster to the King of the city
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I've listened to "Its My Time" 100+ times this weekend... Watched the video about 20 times... I'm deffinetly feelin the energy, he knows it aint much time left... This is Fab's defining moment... He's about to live up to the potential... FINALLY... Def Jam BETTER Not $$@% this up... In those 2 videos dude has 3 potential Billboard Top 10 Hits...

June 30th Fab will become The King Of NY... The crowns been vacant for 4 years now, out of town ninjas been gettin the most love... This album is gonna turn the ride... $$@% bringing New York back, Fab is about to bring us FOWARD with this joint... Its a new day...

All yall Ns (especially NYers and tri state) go cop the official joint... We gotta get back in the record stores, and bring hip hop FOWARD... Especially for Fab we've witnessed his come up from mixtape monster to the King of the city
pimp.gif
I dont know about all that my dude. he had 9-10 years to do all that.

Honestly if you look @ it he has had a SOLID career... He's had a Billboard Top 10 single on all of his albums except his debut... He's made somehits... He's tore down the mixtapes for a decade... 2 Platinum albums, 2 Gold albums... I mean how many other people from ANY region that are stillrelevant can say that??... Just think of who was poppin when he hit the scene... He's oulasted 95% of them cats... Look @ the Ns on DJ Clue'sProfessional, outside of Jay & NaS there's prolly 2 or 3 other people on there that are relevant now... That was 11 years ago...

The ONLY thing you can say bad about Fab is that he hasn't made THAT classic/great album... But he's done a lot musically for cats to still be sleepinon him... For a long time... Ghetto Fab dropped the same day as Blueprint... Then Street Dreams dropped around the time GRODT ruled... & he still managedto make hits & stay relevant...

I was like damn this dude REALLY wanted to put out a street album and he made it known what he wanted to put out.

EVERYONE is making it seem like the man is just reverting back to same old formula.
But honestly, how much control can he have on what he ACTUALLY wants to put out? he's not the head of the label... he's just an artist.

Im sure he's let the label heads know what he wanted to do. it seems like they weren't feeling that idea because they know what albums HE sells.

everyone cant expect the man to put out a 100% street album because the label doesn't want to take that chance on it not doing well.
they want to stick to the formula that actually DOES sell for him and that dates back to
Ghetto fab or street dreams

I honestly wanted atleast a 75% street album. But its the label that's in charge. Fab only has INPUT but he's not totally a decision maker. I'mpretty sure there's a lot of tracks that have been thrown on the side that he didn't get the okay on.
Mixtapes are a whole different story... Fab has 100% control of what he wants to put out and you can see that's where we are totally satisfied.

The only time we will be fully satisfied with a studio album fully is if he signed with Koch or another Indie label. BUT until that happens, we are going tosee the same formula most of the way.

That being said, I will still support the dude and cop an official album and loso's way 2 the mixtape and gangsta grillz pt 2

Back
Top Bottom