[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

One look at the tracklist and I was already
smh.gif
...concept album my #*%, how you go from

carlitos-way-1-1024.jpg

to

?

smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Waaaaaay too many tracks for the ladies. The ladies can go buy an R&B album, we want rap.... I hope its better than his last one because I had it a weekand gave it to my GIRLFRIEND

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Loso back to his old ways
smh.gif
this started off as a gangster movie concept album this !@*% gon sound like a day 26 album
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

fab needa do this one for the streets.
I cant front "Throw It In The Bag" is catchy...but i'll be goddamned...I'm tired of this _ and his lazy *++ self...No hate for my dude Nigel D cuz he did work on some stuff...but I cant stand this formula +!% (Def Jam aint the only one...they just the most notorious)....why a _who's on his FIFTH studio album would need so many features and have a ton of R&B cuts on his album is beyond me...it's not even like he can't write neither..I wish Russell was still around....+!%!!!!!!!

whatever happened to that joint with the beat he picked from Sean C and LV? +!% had potential...BOBO was showing the vid on they site

preach.jpg

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Probably the frustrating talent I have ever followed in Hip-Hop.

When he's on, hes Jada X Jay-Z

When hes not, he's Plies X Ne-Yo

tired.gif

I really thought he was cooking up that classic when he announced this 2007.

He said it was a concept album based off Carlito's Way...how this simpfest come about?

Rapidshare.com
preach.jpg

One look at the tracklist and I was already
smh.gif
...concept album my #*%, how you go from

carlitos-way-1-1024.jpg

to

?

smh.gif

eek.gif

NT went IN on Fab.
laugh.gif

Good Job.
pimp.gif

smh.gif
...digusting waste of talent is this man...

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Why do yall keep expecting he's gonna come with a street album for... thats what his mixtapes are for. Fab's albums has been formatted the same same way since Ghetto Fabolous.

Women check for Fab's albums, dudes check for his mixtapes. Fab knows this.. Def Jam knows this. Only thing about Fab tho is his albums are starting to look alot like compilations... way too many features but ohwell still will check for it.
Nahhhhhh..................... I'm good.
You can't polish SH into a diamond. No matter how hard you scrub.
Son is an atrocity to the game. Especially with his level of talent.
No excuses.
Get your money & all of that, but you can't get respect with it.

guess we'll have to wait for that street family collab album to hear some of that fab we want to hear

*sigh* I'm 'bout sick of Fab and his ++@.

Maybe if the album were titled differently I wouldn't be so damn disappointed but he had to go ahead and tease me.

Might not even d/l this mess...

Fab has got worst, nah. His decision making and track selection yes. But lyrically any street record he gets on he bodies it. I.e. "Hottest in theHood", "There He go" Money chasers.

Y cant this dude have a B side to his
lp's?? If this flops he needs to consider
retailing his mixtapes. For reals.... And
I think its safe to say, Fab needs all the
feats, kuz he cant make a hot hook, but
Breathe was piff.

sound like a typical fabolous album.... full of r&b cuts... but i'm checkin for that ryan leslie joint
pimp.gif

what happened to the duet with Mariah?

I remember when he debuted "Baby don't go" on 106, he said they got a track produced by JD that he's saving for the next album...

nerd.gif

fab is trash! the only thing people now him for, is being fresh all the time. and thats it!

and I thought Kiss was bad with the RnB features
smh.gif

and no Freck
eek.gif
sick.gif
Like all of ya'll I guess I'm only gonna !%## with the"mixtape" Loso....this *#!@ look like it should be sold in a pink wrapper with a freelollipop
grin.gif

Carlito's Way to.....Scent of A Woman
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is a damn shame though for real...even some of our better spitters are forced to have to put out RnB albums
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

No freck?
smh.gif

I don't see any tracks with street fam. I hope this tracklist isn't accurate

i agree...no freck, no streetfam..seems too r&b for my taste...although i will probably still cop because fab is one of the few rappers i do go out andsupport...

man, i was hoping for some GG/there is no competition beats/flows on this album though
frown.gif
..gonna be hard to do without the guys freck/red/cain

-J23C

im not stickup up for dude..but the song with jerimih isnt rnb...and jerimih is an rnb artist...so who know until we actually hear it

ya'll need to start posting these threads on celebs twitter pages...this and the "when will Trey Songz blow up" thread ...

Back
Top Bottom