[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

Originally Posted by JCaliber31

Fab has got worst, nah. His decision making and track selection yes. But lyrically any street record he gets on he bodies it. I.e. "Hottest in the Hood", "There He go" Money chasers.
he's BEEN doing that, when he 1st entered the game he killed his first feature
laugh.gif
. I dont understand why dudes is so amped offa his features. Its been damn near10 years, he's supposed to go in on every feature just like hes supposed to start killing these LP's.

Lets put it like this. The girls are only gonna cop the album for the singles he drops right? They could pretty much care less what other pop songs are on itas long as that one song is there like "Throw it in the bag" but his fans and the dudes who support WONT cop the album cuz its gonna be some Pop **#@
roll.gif
smh.gif
. Itsa lose lose situation for Fab, he might as well cater to the real fans for the rest of the album.

People are also always saying he has to sell to his female fanbase, But we all know he's prolly not even gonna go gold, but getting them Jadakiss numberswould be good for him.Honestly i think if he didnt cater to the females he would still sell the same for real
laugh.gif

Fab is losing
laugh.gif

cats always talking about females buy the albums.

i know damn well plenty of dudes in here burn cds for they female friends or they do it just how ______ do.

that argument is old now, its 2009.5

folks can save a buck or 2.

I mean I understand dude has appeal with the females, so he throws out tracks for them and he does his numbers. But damn...

I mean I can't call Fab a failure...at the end of the day, he has 2 platnium albums and 2 gold albums, that's solid work. But he has yet to drop aclassic album and someone with his talent should've been in the upper tier by now.

I can't agree with him falling off though. He traded the fast flow for the slow flow and it works for him and he just might be the best at murking otherpeople's beats. I just wish he would show this talent on a actual mainstream release.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

When has Fab ever made an all street album?
http://
6qdw5cp.jpg

This is better then anything he EVER put out. He WENT IN and didnt hold nothing back
laugh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

cats always talking about females buy the albums.

i know damn well plenty of dudes in here burn cds for they female friends or they do it just how ______ do.

that argument is old now, its 2009.5

folks can save a buck or 2.
i agree. that argument is old and cant fly anymore

fab is in my personal top 5 listened to artists ...

em
scarface
wayne
fab
jeezy

cant wait ...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Fab had a fast flow?

Well maybe fast isn't the word, but when first came out he flowed at a quicker pace than he does now or atleast thats how it sounded to me lol.

eek.gif
fab back in the jersey
laugh.gif
took it back to early 2000
that ryan leslie track coo fab was riding that beat

@ the end of the day I know what Im going to get from fab and I appreciate it the music. With that said Cannot wait.

Back
Top Bottom