[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

No1 has answered my question tho. Does the deluxe have the bonus tracks. My best Buy hasnt restocked yet, but from CDnow.com it doesnt look like it does unlessits dvd Bonus material. Anyone with the Deluxe let me know if its got the bonus tracks.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

No1 has answered my question tho. Does the deluxe have the bonus tracks. My best Buy hasnt restocked yet, but from CDnow.com it doesnt look like it does unless its dvd Bonus material. Anyone with the Deluxe let me know if its got the bonus tracks.

No just the movie only and behind the scene of the movie

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

^ Throw It In The Bag isn't THAT bad....but I just hate this part:

Heard that in ATL....
When I'm in ATL....

Somethin' about that part pisses me off because it doesn't make sense to me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what about...

"where dey do dat at"

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

No1 has answered my question tho. Does the deluxe have the bonus tracks. My best Buy hasnt restocked yet, but from CDnow.com it doesnt look like it does unless its dvd Bonus material. Anyone with the Deluxe let me know if its got the bonus tracks.

No just the movie only and behind the scene of the movie
Ahhh thats kinda lame. Looks like ill just get the regular album then. I figured the bonus tracks would be on the Deluxe thats why I held out.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

I dunno how some of y'all can't %@@% with this:

This album has 2 weak tracks: Throw It In The Bag & Makin' Love (NeYo track)

This album has 2 decent tracks: Salute & There He Go (actually I might like There He Go a lot better if it wasn't 3-4 months old).

Other than those 4 tracks, the rest of the album is fire.
i like Throw it in the Bag actually.

Makin Love, I think we can all agree, is pretty weak.

As i continue to listen though, I think my least favorite songs are Salute and There He Go.

I agree w/ this. I can tolerate Salute but it is pretty annoying. But Throw It In The Bag goes hard in the trunk (nh) ppl.

Heard that in ATL....
When I'm in ATL....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what about...

"where dey do dat at"

Naw but atleast I understand that....

Look at price tags....?
Where they do that at....?
Heard that in ATL....
When I'm in ATL....
Ask my baby gal....
I treat that lady well....

I just don't see where those two lines fit in at....

The saying "where they do that at" he heard in ATL..
?

I just got finish listening to Loso's Way from front to back..

It is a good CD..not trash..

Goes hard in the whip..excellent driving music..

To me it feel like towards the end of the CD he was gearing towards the movie Carlito's Way..

While at the beginning and the middle of the CD was all about Loso's Way..

This is definitely somewhere in my top 10 albums for 2009..

i still cant get into this CD. fab's lyrics are really dumbed down. I liked FNTS better than this, even tho it was mostly a pop CD he came alot harder onthat cd than this.

Heard that in ATL....
When I'm in ATL....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what about...

"where dey do dat at"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i knew i wasn't the only one

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

He is nice...

grin.gif

Fab is very nice, don't get me wrong, but does he spit ill enough material to point out his own punch lines and verses? Nah, at least not on albums ...

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by illfrozn

He is nice...

grin.gif

Fab is very nice, don't get me wrong, but does he spit ill enough material to point out his own punch lines and verses? Nah, at least not on albums ...
laugh.gif
When I saw that, I somehow knew that it would end up as agif on NT.

Wait, does Fab really think he's that nice?
laugh.gif
Check out comments on his Twitter page: http://nahright.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/fabolous.png Credit: Nahright.com

Is he for real?? Who DA F does that?
It's called delusional/in denial

If he was "NICE" as he thought he was he'd at least be able to pull off 100k first week

with features from Jay Z AND Lil Wayne

don't say "its the recession" because Eminem did 700 couple months prior

I still love Lullaby tho <3

He is nice...

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I never understood why people feel that he has to spit that hot fire on his albums to get praise.

Like if I'm in the whip and I hear a track sayin' "@#+* 'em all, mutha @#+* 'em all, cuz I shop so much, I smell like the %@%#@!' mall."
I'm not gonna say "wait, this +#!++ can't spit. this is a mixtape track, he ain't spit this on his album. This +#!++'s weak!"

I don't get it. We all know the +#!++ can spit with the best of them. Whether he spits on a mixtape or an album, there's no difference to me. And that's because this is how I feel:

The average person is an idiot. Albums need to be dumbed-down, PERIOD. Otherwise, you're not going to sell. Why? Because the average person is an idiot, and hot @+%$ will simply go over their head."

Take this for example:

The world don't need another Marion Jones....
Ya heard....
Cryin', lyin', that she never did it....
Some women are Clemens....
They just keep goin' with it....
Don't sweat it, be like Pettite....
Just admit it....
And for the record, they be sayin' Barry Bonds hit-it....
Get it....?

That @+%$ is flames.

But is the average idiot going to understand it?

No.

Average idiots understand @+%$ like "PARTY LIKE ROCKSTAR!!" and stupid @+%$ like that.

Dudes is sounding mad at him selling under 100K

j/p
happy.gif

He is nice...

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I never understood why people feel that he has to spit that hot fire on his albums to get praise.

Like if I'm in the whip and I hear a track sayin' "@#+* 'em all, mutha @#+* 'em all, cuz I shop so much, I smell like the %@%#@!' mall."
I'm not gonna say "wait, this +#!++ can't spit. this is a mixtape track, he ain't spit this on his album. This +#!++'s weak!"

I don't get it. We all know the +#!++ can spit with the best of them. Whether he spits on a mixtape or an album, there's no difference to me. And that's because this is how I feel:

The average person is an idiot. Albums need to be dumbed-down, PERIOD. Otherwise, you're not going to sell. Why? Because the average person is an idiot, and hot @+%$ will simply go over their head."

Take this for example:

Ya heard....
Just admit it....
Get it....?

That @+%$ is flames.

No.

Average idiots understand @+%$ like "PARTY LIKE ROCKSTAR!!" and stupid @+%$ like that.

This is what Ive been trying to say. If he spits that line on the album it will go over the heads of half the people that buy the album. Chickswould be like "women are Clemens?" "What is Pettite? like little or small?" "I dont get it"

So he goes for the ladies tracks and tracks that are going to get him concert dates and appearance dates because that is where you make your money in the musicindustry. But hey cant please everyone. SO it is what it is.

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Wait, does Fab really think he's that nice?
laugh.gif
Check out comments on his Twitter page: http://nahright.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/fabolous.png Credit: Nahright.com

Is he for real?? Who DA F does that?
It's called delusional/in denial

If he was "NICE" as he thought he was he'd at least be able to pull off 100k first week

with features from Jay Z AND Lil Wayne

don't say "its the recession" because Eminem did 700 couple months prior

I still love Lullaby tho <3
Other points are valid but...
Eminem does not count...duke can drop a horrendous album and still go plat. Hell even d12 can go gold because of him.

He is nice...

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Take this for example:

Ya heard....
Just admit it....
Get it....?

That @+%$ is flames.

No.

I ain't asking dude to be Canibus, but the hot +@! he spits on the mixtape will sell (see Ghetto Fab & other various tracks). Those same idiots youspeak of don't always pay attention to lyrics no matter how simple, just a hook. Hell, a lot of those same idiots will just get the album from a friend orrelative for free. Also, he doesn't have to go over people's heads on every track, but damn, don't spit silly +%*$. Fab is the ultimate tease(pawz). He spits a hot verse that makes you go
eek.gif
, then he turns around and drops a crumby verse. I understand that there's a very thin line betweenmainstream status and flopping status and Fab doesn't want to fall into the wrong area, but he's in a prime position. The ladies love him, he'slosing the streets, but can EASILY regain them. He's in the top 10 when releasing an album EASILY, so he's got it in the bag (no pun intended). Really,what does Fab want? To be the best or just to be average? On a mixtape or an album matters to me, because albums are made on a greater level ...

Look at Nelly. His last album didn't even go platinum and he had those same idiots flocking for years and years.

Back
Top Bottom