Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

I'm sorry I don't see how what Eminem said is soooo much worse than what's said in rap music today in general, where Nick Cannon has the right tobe so offended. I mean I don't hear Reggie Bush coming out saying something everytime someone mentions Kim K...don't give me that "it's hiswife though" cause celebrity marriages are jokes anyway especially one as obscure as Nick Cannon & Mariah Carey, cmon...

and I understand he straight called him out, but this is what Eminem does he talks reckless. Basically my point is he offends someone in every song he does,cause he chooses to rap about these subjects. What the hell you gonna do to Eminem ruin his career? Don't know if that's possible at this point. Cooland Dre overreacting...

and as far as Christopher Reeves, eminem addresses it on the album and tries to make light of it so I gotta give him the pass there. Yea it's tasteless,but when has this dude not been tasteless?

and trying to make Nick Cannon out to be this great role model for kids on Nickelodeon..................he is married to Mariah Carey, an established industry@%+% who had nervous breakdowns, plus he tries mad hard to distance himself from the Nickelodeon image. Opposite of role model I'd say

I kinda find it funny that nick cannons statements are getting more publicity then eminem trashing on a dead person (christopher reeves) in medicine ball.

Honestly was this eminems first time dissing somebodys wife? Or is everyone getting their panties in a bunch because someone finally addressed it?

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

in my opinion, a grown man updating his twitter 400 times in the span of an hour is one million times worse than whatever the %*%# them messages were *****ing about ... so basically cool and dre are gonna produce the nick cannon diss track? shut that +$%* up mariahs a @+##@ why do $$@%@+ catch feelings over that +$%*?
they said nothing about producing a track... they were speaking on the subject as regular people...

dude was buggin wit the christopher reeves @@!% too...

why catch feelings over somebody dissing ur wife ? ok...
You don't see Billy Ray Cyrus going nuts over Eminem talking about shoving a can opener up her vagina. Em has been doing this since forever,Nick Cannon's just being a #+#+*.

laugh.gif
@Everyone getting so butthurt over the Mariah situation.

For every person that speaks out, Em sells another 10,000 records.
laugh.gif

are people really this close minded and ignorant? like remove your brain from your head and think outside the box as to why why eminem probably lost mariah inthe first place ................................................................................. DRUGS................................................................................................................... hmmmm on an album called relapse, wonderwhy he would bring up mariah ... same with the heth ledger bobble head line, em could have died just like him ...

And
roll.gif
@The Christopher Reeves verse on Medicine Ball.

By now, you'd think people would come to expect this outlandish/disrespectful stuff from Em. I find it hilarious that everyone's so upset.

I don't fault Nick Cannon for getting upset, though. I can understand his point of view. But
laugh.gif
@everyone else chiming in making it a much bigger than itis. People have been rapping about other people's wives forever. Now this %+*@ gets national attention.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

in my opinion, a grown man updating his twitter 400 times in the span of an hour is one million times worse than whatever the %*%# them messages were *****ing about ... so basically cool and dre are gonna produce the nick cannon diss track? shut that +$%* up mariahs a @+##@ why do $$@%@+ catch feelings over that +$%*?
they said nothing about producing a track... they were speaking on the subject as regular people...

dude was buggin wit the christopher reeves @@!% too...

why catch feelings over somebody dissing ur wife ? ok...
You don't see Billy Ray Cyrus going nuts over Eminem talking about shoving a can opener up her vagina. Em has been doing this since forever, Nick Cannon's just being a #+#+*.

dude makes country music... i doubt he even hears eminem's $@%*...
He's got a 16 year old daughter that I'm sure does. And he acknowledge Jamie Foxx's comments about Miley. All I'm saying is noneof these celebrities get butthurt when Em drops their name.

At the end of the day, if you're catching feelings listening to Em's music. Chances are 2009 was the first year you've heard of Marshall Mathers.

This has been what dude's been about. It's harmless.

I ain't going thru all this BS but I just finished and the album is a solid 3.5-4 out of 5. Might have to listen a few more times before I make my finalverdict.

Better than all rap that has come out this yea

Listen to the 2nd verse of medicine ball

"I never meant for this line to be so offensive,
if you weren't so defensive it wouldn't be,
You're so sensitive"

Dude doesn't care if you get offended, its just another song to him, so lighten up people. He never desired to be some politically correct person obviously

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

You're so sensitive"

Dude doesn't care if you get offended, its just another song to him, so lighten up people. He never desired to be some politically correct person obviously
Bolded for emphasis. Nick Cannon, go suck a lemon.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

You're so sensitive"

QFT the BFE

People gotta realize.. all the "jabs" em takes arent serious... he's just messin around

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

I ain't hear none of this crap when Jay said stuff about Carmen

The irony of Nick Cannon labeling Eminem as a "hasbeen". Oh.........man. Nick, you have never "been"

Nobody cares about Nick Cannon, *unless you're a 15yr old girl who watches MTV and nickelodeon* and he knows it. Eminem mentions his "wife" andhe sees his only opportunity to be in the "limelight" again by blowing what was said out of extreme proportions and is gona milk it for all it'sworth. That's what desperate-for-attention- Z-listers do..

... tell the critics I'm back and I'm comin to spit it back in abundance, hit a %@& with onions and split a bag of funyuns, mad at me understandable cannibal shoot an animal, out of a cannon and have him catapult at an adult, captain of a cult with an elite following, to turn Halloween back to a trick or treat holiday, have Michael Myers lookin like a liar, swipe his powers replace his knife with flowers and a stack of flyers, hit Jason Voorhees with a 40, stuck a suppository up his @%$ and made him tell me a story, gave Hannibal Lecter &^@%!# nectarine and sat him in the &^@%!# fruit and vegetable section and gave him a lecture, walked up elm street with a &^@%!# wiffle bat drew, fought Freddy Krueger and Edward scissor hands too, and came out with a little scratch ooh, lookin like I got in a &^@%!# pillow fight with a triple fat goose ...

Underground
pimp.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

Lilstar is in the Jay-z thread riding em's nuts in there too

roll.gif

I wonder if he liks anyone other than Eminem

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif

Lilstar is in the Jay-z thread riding em's nuts in there too

roll.gif

I wonder if he liks anyone other than Eminem