Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Padded Room>Relapse imo

I know that stans will give me heat for this but o well....Relapse does have some amazing tracks but the tracks that suck are just horrible...feels to inconsistent at times

I agree... I'm liking Relapse a lot... but Padded room is better to me by a hair.

As a whole... other than the future.. I don't think I skip a track on Padded room
I need to listen to Padded Room then. Halfway House was nice.

BEST ALBUM FOR 2009

& SAVED HIPHOP

I LOVE MY JOB FEELS LIKE ....SUPERMAN

HOPEFULLY CAN PUT ARTIST BACK ON THE LYRICAL TRACK OF THINGS
smokin.gif

After a full listen....

album has its suspect points.

word to the song where he raps about getting raped.

I can't rock with that $+#+
laugh.gif

it's a fairly boring album to me. i'm not really interested in listening about his relapse process. at least he dropped some new material,though.

I knew I ignored that guy brownin for a reason LMAO ... its a damn shame someone quoted that hogwash ...

lil wayne and jay z have both responded to relapse with complete and utter amazement ... all the rappers know THEY ARE NOT #+$%+%+ WITH EM ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

I knew I ignored that guy brownin for a reason LMAO ... its a damn shame someone quoted that hogwash ...

lil wayne and jay z have both responded to relapse with complete and utter amazement ... all the rappers know THEY ARE NOT #+$%+%+ WITH EM ...

link to where lil wayne and jay z responded?

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

link to where lil wayne and jay z responded?
^^^^^^^^

i can understand wayne cuz he is on eminem nuts...but JAY???
roll.gif

SMH if he did

Tirelessly on the phone trying to russle up muscle relaxers
for his back and a couple of packs
now he's doublin backwards
and he's stumblin back
slipped and fell hit his back
BOOM heard something go crack
now he's up in the bathroom like he's bustin a nap
almost ended that soon because of the fact
im just bustin my own chops while im bustin a rap
resesitated and rejuved so F it im back.
"Hello" is the best song on the album.

-The Juice

SMH at coolanddres twitter.. sry you gotta read from the bottom.

i wouldnt trip if it was some1 in their early 20's or some teenagers doing it, but grown @@% men withkids...fuggin scaryabout 6 hours ago from web

its sad...about 6 hours ago from web

we need diversity so we have more opportunities and now bcuz of what the game has turned in2, he gottodeal wit disrespect on another levelabout 6 hours ago from web

everybody cant be a d-boy turned rapper! that success story is getting harder and harder to achieve..dudemade it big on a different pathabout 6 hours ago from web

but the man sets a different example for our kids than we do...we need all kinds of success stories inour tradition...about 6 hours ago from web

that dude dnt want no problems with nobody, he just living his life...and i know it might seem strangethat i of all people am defending himabout 6 hours ago from web

especially when its unprovoked..thats what is upsetting..the fact that it was unprovoked and theindividual who got provoked...about 6 hours ago from web

beef will always be around...it is what it is...but when u go to rappin reckless bout the next%%$@#'s wife, thats when u gotto say hold upabout 6 hours ago from web

it aint got +#+% to do with "cleaning" up rap! do your historyabout 6 hoursago from web

i can remember how things ended when a %%$@# went in on the next man's wifeabout 6 hoursago from web

and b4 i get posts from people askin "y do +#$$#@ wanna clean up hip hop"...lemme saythis..about 7 hours ago from web

so its not just "music" when +#$$#@ cross the line and diss your "wife"...+#$$#@ getcrazy over their girlfriends yet alone their wifeabout 7 hours ago from web

MILLIONS to hear..its gonna be all over MTV and BET..+#$$#@ wanna see what happens next..thats pressure iwoudnt want to imagine feelingabout 7 hours ago from web

not sum random stranger that u may bump in2 in the streets...NO! a GLOBAL SUPERSTAR dissing your wife forMILLIONS to see..about 7 hours ago from web

and people will say "its just music"..i dare u to have to deal with the public scrutiny ofanother %%$@# dissing your "wife"...about 7 hours ago from web

he aint out there tryna cause problems but bcuz of what our artform has become, drama stepped to hisfront door and its wack!about 7 hours ago from web

what's scary is that the "person" being disrespected dnt want problems with nobody..that"person" sets a great example 4 young kids..about 7 hours ago from web

THAT WAY IF THEY STEP OUTTA LINE, THE @@% WHOOPING THEY RECIEVE WILL BEJUSTIFIED!"about 7 hours ago from web

he said "U DNT HAV TO KNOW SUM1 IN ORDER TO RESPECT THEM. GIVE THEM THE PROPER RESPECT U WOULD WANTTHEM 2 GIVE U......about 7 hours ago from web

feel me...We should all try to live by a principle my pops taught me as a kidabout 7 hoursago from web

what if my "child" got disrespected in a song? b4 i take it to the next man's"wife", what if my "child" was disrespected in a song?about 7 hours ago fromweb

music aint spose to incite these type of feelings...+#$$#@ got kids too...so b4 +#$$#@ cross that line,they should think 1st and say...about 7 hours ago from web

consequences that had 10 to 15 years attached to it or early sunday morning church services that wouldconclude at the cemetaryabout 7 hours ago from web

i'm gonna keep it 1000 i dnt involve myself in drama cuz drama brings problems & the"problems" i've witnessed growing up had consequencesabout 7 hours ago fromweb

its scary!about 7 hours ago from web

%%$@#'s who don't even rap is getting their names called out AND a %%$@#'s "wife",not girlfriend but wife is gettin aired out on recordsabout 7 hours ago from web

its disappointing and disheartening to watch feuds be created through music...%%$@#'s wives isgetting disrespected now. its unrealabout 7 hours ago from web

ok now that i posted it right....about 7 hours ago fromweb

as i said yesterday, this music game is crazy!! its amazing how something that is spose to bring joy andpleasure can incite hatredabout 7 hours ago from web

Why are you SMH to what he said it's the truth...

It's like that episode of the Soprano's with Tony and Christopher and Christopher's girl Adrianna... what happened may not have been true, butChristopher was the one that had to live with that cloud over his head in the real world...

in my opinion, a grown man updating his twitter 400 times in the span of an hour is one million times worse than whatever the %*%# them messages were *****ingabout ... so basically cool and dre are gonna produce the nick cannon diss track? shut that +$%* up mariahs a @+##@ why do $$@%@+ catch feelings over that+$%*?

Why did he have to put that wack hook on my mom...that beat goes hard..underground and Deja Vu are
eek.gif
eek.gif
...Em
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Why are you SMH to what he said it's the truth...

It's like that episode of the Soprano's with Tony and Christopher and Christopher's girl Adrianna... what happened may not have been true, but Christopher was the one that had to live with that cloud over his head in the real world...
Its far from the truth. They're too sensitive. At the end of the day, its Eminem, an individual who built his career off taking stabs atpeople. For someone to get outraged about that after hes been doing it for so long can't be taken serious. On top of that, when your life is page 6 news,don't be surprised when people are talking about you in both a positive and negative light.

Back
Top Bottom