roll.gif

ie heads stand up (corona, ca)

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pomona!
riverside
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Ad I saw a lot of contact in this game I saw a lot of time where LBJ should have gotten free throws when he didnt and saw parts where he shouldn't when he did.
the man went to the line 24 times...

but seirously half the calls that LBJ gets are wrong/ticky tack calls...

not to mention i'd really like to see him called for traveling everytime he does it... it'd be quite interesting

I still think Orlando is an underdog in most people's eyes. NOBODY and I mean NOBODY predicted for Orlando to even stand a chance in this series.

People were saying.. well the reg season series means nothing.. the Cavs got this in 5 at most.

People have been riding the Cavs HARD... and Orlando is finally giving them a challenge.

If Orlando loses this series it will be in 7 games... but I can't see them losing.

YO! It's funny because most of the L have started to all fall in line with the same bad style choices. The military shirts/coats are done.
tired.gif

And Chuck slid in a "N" in there, too.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I know for a fact Kenny caught it.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I still think Orlando is an underdog in most people's eyes. NOBODY and I mean NOBODY predicted for Orlando to even stand a chance in this series.
[Charlie Murphy] WRONG! WRONG! [/Charlie Murphy]

People were saying.. well the reg season series means nothing.. the Cavs got this in 5 at most.

The only people saying that regular season means nothing were Cavs fans.

I said this Magic team has more talent than Cleveland, and so far they are getting off any shot they want to so far.

Damn series should be 3-0 though, $tern will even the series up next game.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

NOBODY and I mean NOBODY predicted for Orlando to even stand a chance in this series.

That's a lie.. don't get NT jock-riders confused with real life.

Yup, there's def. a lot of people who saw Orlando as a bad matchup for Cleveland. You'd be stupid if you thought the Magic were going toget rolled in this series.

Meh.

Quickly losing interest in the playoffs now.

It was quite high when the Nuggets were 1-1 heading home and LeBron hit that buzzer beater.

Now, they're both down 2-1.

I don't think I'd watch a second of an Orlando-L.A. Finals.

Blah.

NOBODY and I mean NOBODY predicted for Orlando to even stand a chance in this series.

Word. People who actually know something about basketball knew that they were a difficult matchup for the Cavs, after KG got injured I changed myFinals pick to LA vs. ORL with the Magic winning in 7 (check the Playoffs prediction thread), but it looks like they may do it in less games than that.

Hedo needs to give his daughter to his relatives so he can get some sleep, dude is absolute garbage from the field @ Amway Arena.

I know they showed on ESPN one day everyone predicted Cleveland in 4 to 5 games... i think one person said 6 games... but nobody picked Orlando to win..

Not to mention everyone I talked to in real life called me an Idiot for picking Orlando over Cleveland to go to the finals

With all this help, LeStern failed.

And to think how people were dickriding that "buzzer" 2 days ago, LMFAO

He definitely came STRONG in this game riding the momentum.

24 times on the line, 1-12 jumpers, GOAT.

cavs shoot horrible beyond the arc/perimeter ..they don't stand a chance against orlando if they keep playing like that...what's up with Z forcingthose 3 point shots..
hope they bounce back next game..lebron is lebron but the supporting cast needs to step up and help lebron..Oh! they helped lebron by wearing his zoom soldier3..
tongue.gif

rafer played well..same with raw lew..turnovers and missed free throws hurt the cavs..
indifferent.gif

I just don't wanna see a LA/Cleveland final... yes it'd be cool to see Kobe and Lebron go at it... but I hate Stern... and don't want him to gethis way
roll.gif

I'm routing for Orlando.. heck they are my favorite team AFTER my pistons

But I could settle for Denver/Cleveland if it comes down to it...

Im not going to act like i know it all...

call me whatever you want, BUT I DIDNT THINK THE CAVS WOULD HAVE THIS MUCH TROUBLE WITH ORLANDO...

There were a few people that sad it, but now everybody like '' I KNEW ORLANDO WAS GONNA BE A TUFF MATCHUP''

Back
Top Bottom