OFFICIAL EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 4 THREAD: CAVS VS MAGIC TUES 5/26 8:30 EST TNT

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Lebron gets more bailouts then big corporations. Smh@JBA officials.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by EvansST

i just realized something ... lebron james might be the worst superstar of all time ... he is nothing but a physical specimen ... that last second shot blinded me ... dude is some garbage ... kobe is 100x better than lebron james as a basketball player ...

indifferent.gif

any time he needs a bucket he tucks his head and hopes for a foul ... ... ... kobe can shoot and score from anywhere on the floor ... lebron is a physical specimen and that is all ... it hurts me to type that because i hate kobe with a passion cuz i think hes soft and a fake #!% wanna be jordan @#!@$@ ... but damn watching these playoffs just shows how bad lebron is ...
I love Kobe's game but your wrong dude.

Originally Posted by EvansST

roll.gif
what does "ball don't lie" mean?

when a player gets an undeserved call and gets sent to the line and he misses the free throw. It's like the ball agrees that he didn't deserve thecall.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i just realized something ... lebron james might be the worst superstar of all time ... he is nothing but a physical specimen ... that last second shot blinded me ... dude is some garbage ... kobe is 100x better than lebron james as a basketball player ...
eek.gif
do my eyes deceive me.. Marley coming to his senses on this dude Lebron

man i cant deny it anymore ... anyone who would choose lebron over kobe is a gawd damn fool ...

Originally Posted by SN DG

Lebron + refs can take over a game instantly. Cavs comin back
fixed.

i wouldn't count the Cavs out, you know the refs will step their "game" up in the clutch.

Back
Top Bottom