OFFICIAL EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 4 THREAD: CAVS VS MAGIC TUES 5/26 8:30 EST TNT

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

look at this dude ... straight driving right every time dribbling off his own foot get this bama out the playoffs and let him develop a BASKETBALL game ... %**$$@ bum ...
roll.gif
come on are you serious? He should be driving into thehole using his strength.

same call they call on lebron??? true DOUG COLLINS... how often? ~20% of the time... for Hedo- 100% of the time.

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

look at this dude ... straight driving right every time dribbling off his own foot get this bama out the playoffs and let him develop a BASKETBALL game ... %**$$@ bum ...
roll.gif
come on are you serious? He should be driving into the hole using his strength.
im dead serious ... dude reminds me of the cowboys offense ... run pass pass, run pass pass ... ole predictable suit wearin boy ...

Originally Posted by HighRep87

How can you guys even hate on Bron Bron.. he set it nicely for D.West and he choked it away...and he just created a AND1 play for sideshow bob
He's a great player and I've enjoyed watching him in these playoffs, but I'm not trying to see dudes just shoot free throws all gamelong. No way in hell is he getting fouled on EVERY drive to the basket. I know he creates a lot of contact and is hard to officiate, but there are a lot oftimes where there's hardly any contact, if any at all, and he's going to the line. I'd much rather see people make actual basketball plays-midrangejumpers, layups, dunks, 3's-than just drive in and miss and then go to the line over and over and over. It's the same reason why I couldn't standWade a few years ago. People actually think it's fun to watch free throw contests?

Back
Top Bottom