OFFICIAL EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 4 THREAD: CAVS VS MAGIC TUES 5/26 8:30 EST TNT

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i just realized something ... lebron james might be the worst superstar of all time ... he is nothing but a physical specimen ... that last second shot blinded me ... dude is some garbage ... kobe is 100x better than lebron james as a basketball player ...

indifferent.gif

magic afraid of doing anything now to lebron.. easy drive..... biggest fraud in the league

i just realized something ... lebron james might be the worst superstar of all time ... he is nothing but a physical specimen ... that last second shot blinded me ... dude is some garbage ... kobe is 100x better than lebron james as a basketball player ...

Damn. My man had a revelation
laugh.gif

just playing by the way.

Originally Posted by EvansST

indifferent.gif

any time he needs a bucket he tucks his head and hopes for a foul ... ... ... kobe can shoot and score from anywhere on the floor ... lebron is a physicalspecimen and that is all ... it hurts me to type that because i hate kobe with a passion cuz i think hes soft and a fake #!% wanna be jordan @#!@$@ ... butdamn watching these playoffs just shows how bad lebron is ...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

magic afraid of doing anything now to lebron.. easy drive..... biggest fraud in the league
fixed. The 1st part is 100% true though, they can't touch him w/o a whistle, I'll be surprised if they overcome this

eek.gif
do my eyes deceive me.. Marley coming to his senses on thisdude Lebron

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
worst superstar? cmon now

Originally Posted by EvansST

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fixed..

i wouldn't take it that far. you can't fault him for being a specimen though. He is gifted, but he lacks a lot of ability to me.

Back
Top Bottom