Official E3 thread of gaming goodness!

Meh.

I wanna see the next Elder Scrolls with Project Natal. That face recognition and actual interaction might change the way we interact with NPCs.

Kingdom Hearts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nintendo could have just politely asked Microsoft and Sony fans to sit this one out...
smh.gif
What is this!?

Seriously, what the hell is Nintendo thinking? Who wants that garbage?!

We want Wii HD!

Originally Posted by sn00pee

nintendo does have diversity though, its not just about the next FPS....
its called shovelware, these games are cheap as hell to make so of course they got something for everyone, garbage for everyone

im still dying of this women's murder club bull +$@*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

nintendo does have diversity though, its not just about the next FPS....
I'm sure girls who are into fashion and soccer moms are watching E3... If so Nintendo is hitting the target audience.

Come on, announce a VC for the DSi... I will literally go out and buy one as soon as the service would be available. Nintendo, hear me, you like money, I likeold school games. Make it happen!

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

You sure about that?? Did Sony release a new joypad for the PS3 that isn't complete garbage when it comes to first person shooters?

Yes, I rep 360, but I'm trying to be as objective as possible when I say this: Everyone and their mama (who isn't a PS3 fanboy extremist, that is) knows that the 360 is the main console for COD.. And shooting games in general. The 360 controller was MADE for those games and is flat out superior to Sony's 15 year-old controller design.
FINALLY. Somebody who agress with me, I hate playing KZ2 on the PS3 just because of that wack !+$ controller
sick.gif
! Now Soul Calibour PS3 =
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

Honestly, a controller (that really isn't THAT much different) prevents you from playing a game?

I'm just wondering how all the Microsoft kids played SFIV then...

jetpac, we both know you don't play KZ2 because you are part of the Royal Family of Wackness when it comes to that game.
pimp.gif
controller sucks for fighting games but he's right Its perfect for shooting games imo

I'm not denying that. Personally, I dislike the 360 controller, but I can see how it would be better.

What I am saying, is even though I dislike the controller, its never prevented me from playing a game...
eyes.gif

My original comment wasn't anything to do with 360 but the kids come in this thread looking to make something out of nothing... all I said was the 20 or 30NT'ers that still play COD4 on PS3 will be running show on MW2.... ON PS3.

"You sure about that?"

laugh.gif
He tried so hard....

Only noteworthy thing so far was the news of that new Golden Sun IMO

&$^* loved that game on the GBA
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom