Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

finally watched the clip...

P9xNLRX.gif

at everything i just saw.

Gohan is the new Krillin pretty much.

Hopefully Trunks and Goten get to flourish in the new series

Last edited:
I wonder if Vegeta adopted Gohan during the new movie? That would explain why Gohan struggles finding that elusive W nowadays.

Last edited:
whats up with that? he goes ss2 and strongest in the streets...then gets tuned up by buu 1, dies, meets the kais, gets jailbroken, come back with the new hands and becomes mystic, and still isn't the strongest in the end

yet the whole show they eluded to this lowkey beast mode that gohan hasn't realized yet....i guess until the cell games.

^ Im pretty sure he is the strongest in the end of DBZ minus kid buu of course..

Before Battle of the Gods and this new film. And honestly, he probably wasn't the strongest at the end of Z either before these new films, as that feature a ten year timeskip where he probably hadn't trained anyways.

At the end of dbz gohan is the strongest if were not counting vegeto.

And its been said many times

Super buu > kid buu

Last edited:
Before Battle of the Gods and this new film. And honestly, he probably wasn't the strongest at the end of Z either before these new films, as that feature a ten year timeskip where he probably hadn't trained anyways.

He was the strongest non fused character at the end DBZ

He was the strongest non fused character at the end DBZ

Which if you don't take into account the 10 year time skip he probably was. As of the recent films however, which are canon within that ten year period, he no longer is. So unless Super changes things, he is no longer the strongest by the time Uub shows up.

Last edited:
He was the strongest. He got killed by a sneak attack. He spanked the dude that Gotenks SS3 couldn't beat.
How come Goten and Trunks haven't aged?

Back
Top Bottom