Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I still find that weird. Guns hurts these guns? Like seriously? They survive nuclear type blast EVERYDAY. :smh:

It wasn't a "gun" persay. Not a bullet, it was still a Ki blast. Since it was a back up plan that frieza already seemed to have planned. It was probs strong enough to hurt someone with their guard down

I'll take that. Don't know why he would let his guard down around Frieza. Sure he's stronger than him but Frieza has always been a sneaky cheater. Goku is naive as hell

Goku could've just told Vegeta hurry, but he just up and stole that W from him.
mean.gif
Saiyans. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

Son that uploaded that video was laughing at the corniest parts :lol:

Glad I didn't pay anything to watch that, because it was stupid, as mentioned by others.

The hell was this ___ Vegeta waiting for to fire anyway?

And after all these years and all that training, this dude Frieza is still falling back on those "**** y'all, I'm taking my ball and going home" tactics? :stoneface:

I just hope the fighting is better in the upcoming series because they've been teleporting for far too long now for it to still catch the opponent off-guard every other attack.

All the "At the end of this movie Vegeta will be on equal footing with Goku' dudes are awfully quiet right now.

They look equal to me. Vegeta was fully confident he could take Freiza without even being arrogant about it, had Freiza shook, and was beating his *** until Frieiza did his usually copper when he can't win. Just sucks that Goku ended up being the one that delivered the final blow, but the synopsis for this films been out for the longest now, and if you read it you knew exactly what was going to happen.

Both of them could have killed Freeza easily. They were equal.

This movie was truly whack. There was absolutely no threat in the first place. Freeza was STILL no match for Super Saiyans, Goku toyed with the *****, Vegeta was about to off him immediately, and when Freeza pulls a Freeza, good old Whis just turns back time.

Trash

Last edited:
This was all typical dbz. If you didn't like it than you don't like dbz :lol:

Freeza, Cell, and Buu were stronger than the main characters 99% of the time.

Freeza washed everyone until Goku turned Super Saiyan.

Cell washed everybody until Gohan turned SS2, and it was still a close shave.

Buu was stronger than every fighter except for Gohan and Vegeto

Freeza was just a scrub in this movie. No excuse

Last edited:
Freeza, Cell, and Buu were stronger than the main characters 99% of the time.

Freeza washed everyone until Goku turned Super Saiyan.

Cell washed everybody until Gohan turned SS2, and it was still a close shave.

Buu was stronger than every fighter except for Gohan and Vegeto

Freeza was just a scrub in this movie. No excuse
This is a movie. They don't have time to throw in 30 episodes of powering up. The went ahead and cut to the chase.

Well I didn't read the synopsis. But like I said it would prolly be one of those "Goku could win but decides not to so Vegeta could clock a W but Vegeta takes the L anyway" Stories. Only thing I was wrong about was Goku "deciding" not to win.

You told me to **** outta here with that "prolly" nonsense. But I told you so.

Last edited:
Well I didn't read the synopsis. But like I said it would prolly be one of those "Goku could win but decides not to so Vegeta could clock a W but Vegeta takes the L anyway" Stories. Only thing I was wrong about was Goku "deciding" not to win.

Would you say "typical" dbz?

Also agree with Kingdom. Made no sense for Frieza to leave for 20 ******* years just to come back and showcase how weak he is. Not to mention his laughable 1 planet empire. :lol: This guy was the Darth Maul of the universe once upon a time.

Last edited:

lol Goku was winning and got knocked out out of the running by a laser. He was down, Vegeta jumped in to save his ***. Had nothing to do with Goku letting Vegeta do anything. So you were basically wrong about the main point of your argument lol and beyond that the two then look completely equal, with both able to take Freiza out. Only thing you were right about was that Vegeta takes some kind of L, which I never said wouldn't happen anyways.

It's hard to judge a film on the first then last 27 minutes. We didn't even see the Gohan battle in those two vids. I enjoyed what I saw though. Wasn't terrible imo

Some cool things happened though. Goku's one inch punch was greatness

That actually was dope.

They should incorporate new physical techniques. Not just new transformations.

Like them actually showcasing hand to hand combat skills.

I still enjoy it anyway.. The hell you expecting from a dbz movie. Most of the dbz movies doesnt make sense..I believe these movies are showcasing these guys abilities e.g whis turning back the time..just to prepare for the series

Vegeta turn ssjgssj and beat the hell out of freiza..thats more than a W for him

I still enjoy it anyway.. The hell you expecting from a dbz movie. Most of the dbz movies doesnt make sense..I believe these movies are showcasing these guys abilities e.g whis turning back the time..just to prepare for the series

Vegeta turn ssjgssj and beat the hell out of freiza..thats more than a W for him

That says more than enough

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom