Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Bring.back.CELL
One reason I don't think they'll bring back Cell (yet) is cuz of how much baggage comes with him.

Toriyama would have to come up with a plot separating him from his last showing with a brand new story so it just isn't another revenge motive or he'd have to come up with another well thought out interesting plot that isn't a copy of the first one (like the way the FighterZ Android 21 story is mostly a rehash).

One reason I don't think they'll bring back Cell (yet) is cuz of how much baggage comes with him.

Toriyama would have to come up with a plot separating him from his last showing with a brand new story so it just isn't another revenge motive or he'd have to come up with another well thought out interesting plot that isn't a copy of the first one (like the way the FighterZ Android 21 story is mostly a rehash).
it’s not that deep at all

it’s been stated on multiple occasions the reason they don’t bring Cell back is because he’s a pain in the *** to draw and no one wants to do it :lol:

I hate to say it but with how the power scaling been with Super, Gohan would go unlock potential mode and most likely still get washed by Bojack. Vegeta or Goku gonna save the day
With that same point, Gohan can train for like a month and still catch up knowing his “potential”. Sure he doesn’t have SSB or SSG or whatever but him achieving a higher power level without SS makes it interesting

With that same point, Gohan can train for like a month and still catch up knowing his “potential”. Sure he doesn’t have SSB or SSG or whatever but him achieving a higher power level without SS makes it interesting
I been on the “Make Gohan Great Again” train for the longest but we always get disappointed with how washed he becomes.

I’m still holding out for when they show SS4 Gohan in the heroes anime.

Dragon Ball Heroes. Quick DB vignettes. Like a five minute energy drink of Dragon Ball. That episode made no sense.

I hope we get a new villain for the new movie. And it’s Universal!!

it’s not that deep at all

it’s been stated on multiple occasions the reason they don’t bring Cell back is because he’s a pain in the *** to draw and no one wants to do it :lol:
That actually has the simplest solution :lol:

Cell achieved a new form due to his Saiyan and Namekian DNA and now he's Cell All Black or Dark Cell or w/e is simpler to draw.

I imagine its all the little darker green spots that are a pain to draw. Other than that Cell's design isn't that much different from Frieza's. He just has the roach wings and pointy head.

Last edited:
He has Friezas DNA, Golden Cell. It writes itself.
Memory hazy.

I didn't remember if those super small spy drones Gero sent out made their way to Namek or not or if they got it when Frieza came to earth.

Golden Cell would be a bit reductive and unoriginal though.

Last edited:
Memory hazy.

I didn't remember if those super small spy drones Hero sent out made their way to Namek or not or if they got it when Frieza came to earth.

Golden Cell would be a bit reductive and unoriginal though.
the Cell we deal with is from the timeline where Goku fought Mecha Frieza so that’s where Gero got Frieza’s DNA from

the Gero from the regular timeline wrapped up his research after the Saiyan saga fights

the Cell we deal with is from the timeline where Goku fought Mecha Frieza so that’s where Gero got Frieza’s DNA from

the Gero from the regular timeline wrapped up his research after the Saiyan saga fights
Should've let that super computer wait until after the Buu saga.

Honey Bunches of Oats got some moves. Dropped Goku twice .
Also Vegeta is learning "ah you go ahead. He tagged you first you gotta get him back.... *I'm not taking the first L". :lol:

Back
Top Bottom