Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I guess I don't have a source but I've heard rumors about it potentially coming back.
Dragon Ball is a cash cow so why wouldn't they come back.
And that being said it would be obvious they would do at least the moro arc since it has been completed no?

We got said rumors of a Broly arc. Not coming at you, just that we shouldn't jump to conclusions.

We got said rumors of a Broly arc. Not coming at you, just that we shouldn't jump to conclusions.
Yeah but Broly was already a movie. Don't really need an animated arc but I feel you.
I guess they could still do a Broly arc if they want. Doesn't mean Moro won't come after.

Dragon Ball will obviously come back at some point and there’s been rumors of it coming back since the day it ended

Everyone claims to be an insider with those rumors that never come true. I wouldn’t believe anything until we get an actual announcement from Toei

I liked the movie. But would rather they move onto Moro and Granolah.

I mean besides filling in what the Z fighters are up to and maybe more fighting, what else is there?

Wow, I didn't know there were more episodes after Super, I've been patiently waiting for Super to continue. I hop in here and see a Dragon Ball Heroes. Wth. It's good?

Damn shame cause involving them could extend the story in interesting ways if they tried. Oh well, back to the Kakarot Show.
Yeah but they missed out on that chance after the Cell games with Gohan being the strongest. Once Buu came around the gap in power showed and it was never the same. Nobody else focused on getting stronger other than Vegeta who is chasing a title he'll never achieve and there were seemingly no villains in between.

I've long accepted DB is still an old school type manga where Goku is the sole main character that saves the day and everybody else is there to fight fodder, get jobbed out, pad out an arc, stall for time, be comedic relief, and add fake suspense and drama until Goku arrives. It is not a team or group manga. It doesn't even really have a deuteragonist unless its a Future Trunks arc.

I've recently seen ppl theorize this current Granolah arc is gonna end up with him fighting Broly not Frieza.

Last edited:
He ain’t “byke” b/c it ain’t cannon.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom