Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Lets do some math:

-Quitela beat Beerus, so the mortal is from Universe 4
Is this an assumption or was this established? Does the strength of the god proportional to the strength of the mortals in that universe?

From what I remember the universes "mortal rating" was never defined by how strong the mortals of that Universe is but the quality of that universe (whatever that means) and that's based on how well the god of destruction and supreme Kai do their jobs.
Doesn't have to do with the mortal rating, I'm going by Whis' dialogue:

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 11.50.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 11.50.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 11.50.56 PM.png
DKPiiT-UEAAWlGy.jpg

There is a universe who has a mortal stronger than its own God (of destruction), whom defeated Beerus [in an arm-wrestling match]
That God is Quitela, and his Universe is 4.
So there is a mortal stronger than Quitela, and Quitela was strong enough to beat Beerus [in an arm-wrestling match]

I'm assuming that Quitela drafted the warrior stronger than himself in U4's lineup for the Tournament of Power?
Makes sense right? It's for the fate of their universe after all.

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 12.27.56 AM.png

There are 4 mortals left in U4, so I'm guessing and assuming that one of them is the mortal Whis was talking about.
2 of the current mortals in U4 are unseen (Damon & Gamisarasu)

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 12.37.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 12.37.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 12.46.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 12.46.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 12.47.50 AM.png

Beerus seems worried and is literally sweating about Quitela's warriors.

"A God of destruction can't defeat" doesn't necessarily mean that the mortal is stronger. Assuming all gods of destructions have the hakai, then there must be something about this beings structure that makes him impervious to those attacks.

Doesn't have to do with the mortal rating, I'm going by Whis' dialogue:

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 11.50.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 11.50.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 11.50.56 PM.png
DKPiiT-UEAAWlGy.jpg

There is a universe who has a mortal stronger than its own God (of destruction), whom defeated Beerus [in an arm-wrestling match]
That God is Quitela, and his Universe is 4.
So there is a mortal stronger than Quitela, and Quitela was strong enough to beat Beerus [in an arm-wrestling match]

I'm assuming that Quitela drafted the warrior stronger than himself in U4's lineup for the Tournament of Power?
Makes sense right? It's for the fate of their universe after all.

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 12.27.56 AM.png

There are 4 mortals left in U4, so I'm guessing and assuming that one of them is the mortal Whis was talking about.
2 of the current mortals in U4 are unseen (Damon & Gamisarasu)

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 12.37.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 12.37.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 12.46.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 12.46.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 12.47.50 AM.png

Beerus seems worried and is literally sweating about Quitela's warriors.
Great post! Thanks for putting that together. Interesting about that mortal

Whis just states that there is a "mortal" that Is stronger than Beerus (or any god of destruction).

Beerus is indicating that he only lost once, which was in an arm wrestling context.
Now tie in the magma and we find out it was Quitela.

Beerus never stated that he fought that mortal and lost.

Also Quitela is a god, which makes him an immortal

Jiren Comes to mind or someone from the non participating universes

Last edited:
"A God of destruction can't defeat" doesn't necessarily mean that the mortal is stronger. Assuming all gods of destructions have the hakai, then there must be something about this beings structure that makes him impervious to those attacks.

Interesting. Freeza and Goku both survived Sidra's Hakai, although, Sidra's character description states that he is a weak God of Destruction. So maybe Goku & Freeza are stronger than Sidra.

You're right though, this mortal in question doesn't necessarily have to be stronger— It could be possible that the mortal has abilities or a biological structure that either evades or nullifies attacks with ease. "A mortal even a God can't defeat." Like a ******* invincible cockroach.

It'll be interesting to see if Jiren doesn't end up being the biggest problem in this tourny.

That's the one twist i hope it happens in this tourney. Jiren being NOT the strongest or the biggest threat

fellas, I'm thinking about starting Super soon.

Which is better? Dubbed or subbed version? I watched DBZ dubbed when I was younger, but every other anime subbed. Not sure which to go with now for Super.

fellas, I'm thinking about starting Super soon.

Which is better? Dubbed or subbed version? I watched DBZ dubbed when I was younger, but every other anime subbed. Not sure which to go with now for Super.
I prefer the dub but you should watch the sub because the sub is about 80 episodes farther than the dub so you can binge more

I prefer the dub but you should watch the sub because the sub is about 80 episodes farther than the dub so you can binge more
bro I just watched the subbed for the first time ever and these voices sounding :sick:

might have to do dubbed until i run out of episodes

bro I just watched the subbed for the first time ever and these voices sounding :sick:

might have to do dubbed until i run out of episodes
i got used to it out of habituation tbh.. i remember the first time tho i was like wtf is this... but my desire to keep wanting to be up to date forced me to adapt and now it's like nothin to me

kinda like coconut water

I agree. Dubbed is more convenient, but i grown use to transgender voice Goku. So subs ain’t a huge problem

Hmm.. Now im curious.. If goku gets the new form towards the end of the special. Does someone steps in and fight goku thats why we getting hit vs jiren after the special or he gets his new form and gets eliminated still.

Either way, it is LIT.

Back
Top Bottom