Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Mystic Gohan is still hiding behind a paper mache Piccolo to protect himself from the fade.

My mans Vegeta will be carrying U7 to the endzone.

Cabba gonna eliminate him. Thats his main purpose of the tournament. He will win his rematch against Hit tho.

Cabba gonna eliminate him.
VEGETA LAUGH 2.gif
VEGETA LAUGH 1.gif
VEGETA LAUGH.gif
VEGETA LAUGH 4.gif

Lol you post gifs now. Wait till Vegeta gets eliminated
I know he'll get eliminated at some point but I'll be damned if he's the next to go or Cabba is the one that gets him

I'm not settling for anything less then Jiren bodying him to showcase his strength :lol:

This episode was actually really poor for Tien

I'm looking at the clones and I'm wondering why he didn't use them to ambush the sniper?
They literally just jogged in formation

Nvm I don't wanna talk about it no more

I'd rather they use Majin buu vs Ribrianna

How many people left at this time?

Interesting they are starting the Jiren/goku fight .. And goku unlocking the new form this early

Yeah.

Ish is probably gonna hit the fan after/during the Goku/Jiren fight.

GP going to attack :lol:

I have a feeling theres a big storyline involving those U6 namekians. The goku/jiren fight is about to start and they still hiding somwhere.

I don't think the tournament will be cut short anymore

WAAAAYYYY too many storylines not to cash in on

Last edited:
Plot twist for sure!

Something huge is gonna go down that's going to stop Jiren and Gokus match after Goku almost eliminate the guy.
Vegeta won't be missing the fun on this one.

Remember when the Gods were testing the battle field? Well, they're going to be back fighting on it

We're talking about the Zenos tho. As long as they are entertained they will let anything happen. GP is really the one running the show

We're talking about the Zenos tho. As long as they are entertained they will let anything happen. GP is really the one running the show
Nah if Grand Priest was calling the shots then he would be no reason for him to be scheming on the low

The All-Chan's are the ones running things right now and Grand Priest is just playing the role of messenger at the moment to cover himself until the big reveal

Back
Top Bottom