Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

They jumped with him because for some reason, 3 of them were necessary to knock that off-guard sniper out of the ring.

I imagine he also could have left one on the field and simply reabsorbed the others when they went out.

Or he could have skipped the body splitting all together since they only ended up running in a straight line on the ground and were too slow to dodge a beam that they were looking right at. But you know; fan service.

Yeah, I'd say you're not missing anything.
Summary: Tien got eliminated on some kamikaze **** and Piccolo is tired because he had to regenerate three arms (not even sure if they'll do anything with this.)

Piccolo with low stamina for future battles is plausible.

Piccolo with low stamina for future battles is plausible.

Yeah, that's why I tossed it in there. I could see them using it as a foundation for his elimination.

I can also see it just being an episode-long excuse for why Tien handled that fight by himself though so we'll see.

IMG_3291.JPG

Piccolo doing what good fathers do, protect their children no matter the sacrifice..twice. :pimp:

Was I the only one interested in seeing what the doctor's attack was?

He'd been hyping it up all episode.

Father
IMG_7260.JPG

Father 28 years later
IMG_7261.JPG

Piccolo loves the kids
IMG_7262.JPG

Toriyama is hilarious for turning Goku's archenemy into the greatest babysitter ever. From toughening up Gohan to being Goten and Trunks fusion coach to rocking Pan to sleep. Probably the greatest character arc in all of Dragon Ball.

Last edited:
Father
IMG_7260.JPG

Father 28 years later
IMG_7261.JPG

Piccolo loves the kids
IMG_7262.JPG

Toriyama is hilarious for turning Goku's archenemy into the greatest babysitter ever. From toughening up Gohan to being Goten and Trunks fusion coach to rocking Pan to sleep. Probably the greatest character arc in all of Dragon Ball.

:lol:

I forgot how it was in DB sometimes when he was evil

Rewatched that fight w/ Tien at work and I still dont understand why dude just hopped off.

Had 2 of 3 clones vice-gripping ol boy so he just decides to hop off with the unoccupied 3rd clone?

Figured he coulda just tossed him off and dismissed the 2 falling clones back into himself or something.

Was def a head scratcher for me

Sounds like the writers forgot Tien is in the tourney and realised they have to eliminate his weak *** asap. He could've been fighting from the start.. Like the androids. What a waste of potential to bring some nostalgic scenes from the original cast of DB

Back
Top Bottom