Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I will admit the video was a little absurd lol but what stood out to me is how OP Tien was in DragonBall. Also how everybody got a power bump instead of him . He hasn't had a win in super at all lol

Dude went from
7df47b_5749560.jpg

To
2017-05-07-8.jpg

Dragon Ball FighterZ:

You might have seen or heard about a leak that came from 4chan recently. Someone who went to Gamestop Expo and fished for information. Well, I can't entirely vouch for them altogether telling the truth, they said they heard about a "Saiyan Season Pass", and I heard of something very similar. I know of two DLC characters, those being Broly and Bardock. So, that lined up enough with what I know for the time being for me to consider that true. The game will be supported for a long time when it comes to DLC support. The most of any Arc System Works game yet. Bandai Namco is taking this game very seriously in the long run and will be keeping the game alive and supported for at least 2 years. Maybe more. Fan demand for a Switch version did fill their ears because there will be one but not at launch with PS4, Xbox One, and PC. But instead sometime later next year. So Nintendo fans can rejoice about tha

Dragon Ball FighterZ:

You might have seen or heard about a leak that came from 4chan recently. Someone who went to Gamestop Expo and fished for information. Well, I can't entirely vouch for them altogether telling the truth, they said they heard about a "Saiyan Season Pass", and I heard of something very similar. I know of two DLC characters, those being Broly and Bardock. So, that lined up enough with what I know for the time being for me to consider that true. The game will be supported for a long time when it comes to DLC support. The most of any Arc System Works game yet. Bandai Namco is taking this game very seriously in the long run and will be keeping the game alive and supported for at least 2 years. Maybe more. Fan demand for a Switch version did fill their ears because there will be one but not at launch with PS4, Xbox One, and PC. But instead sometime later next year. So Nintendo fans can rejoice about tha
PS4 version will do until the Switch version drops :pimp:

I just remembered they also said by the time jiren/goku fights starts, there are 32 fighters left and 8 each from U6 and U7. So, i doubt Vegeta will be eliminated.

Unless they dont want to reveal until now :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
So Vegeta isn't out so we definitely will see him again. Which means that Vegeta will be release once the plot twist arrives. As Goku can concentrate on Jiren and Vegeta can't get jealous watching lol

So Vegeta isn't out so we definitely will see him again. Which means that Vegeta will be release once the plot twist arrives. As Goku can concentrate on Jiren and Vegeta can't get jealous watching lol
Nah Vegeta will def be put in and released in the same episode I think hahah

Back
Top Bottom