Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Bruh Vegeta's speech to kid buu after climbing out of the crater and going SSJ 
pimp.gif

Didn't even know there was a thread for the movie. I enjoyed it. Def some things I wish would've happened or been changed but it's cool.

Hell no.

Goku and vageta saying F it and going all out on the Kai planet vs kid buu >

Vegeta is a complete bum in the Buu series. Vegeta had no choice but to recognize goku as the true legendary super saiyan. Goku was going toe to toe with kid Buu and all vegeta could do was be a punching bag while goku charged for the spirit bomb

Hell no.

Goku and vageta saying F it and going all out on the Kai planet vs kid buu >

Vegeta is a complete bum in the Buu series. Vegeta had no choice but to recognize goku as the true legendary super saiyan. Goku was going toe to toe with kid Buu and all vegeta could do was be a punching bag while goku charged for the spirit bomb

Chill. Next to the ssj3 transformation, Majin Vegeta was the best part of the Buu saga

Vegeta's best moment was against pui pui. Otherwise dude is a bum :lol:

Everytime he gets " stronger " ...it only lasted like 2-3 episodes. Android, Perfect cell....dude would get murked and then he goes back behind Gohan and Goku

Really wish they devolped Future Trunks more, my man was stronger than Vegeta, and didnt want to hurt his pride. I believe Trunks coulda been 2nd strongest in DBZ

The end off the cell saga made everyone look horrible. Future trunks got beat down by a random cell jr. :smh:

Last edited:
I don't know man :lol:

The end of that saga they just wanted it to end I guess. Turned trunks and vageta to Yamcha status.

Last edited:
Yeah they were and had to of been A LOT stronger, more so than cell 2 (or whatever he was called). Vageta and trunks couldn't do anything against a cell jr even after doing the time chamber thing again.

Yeah the cell juniors were just cell making clones of himself (word to tien, piccolo and the early episodes of Dragon ball z) they were pretty strong.

Vegeta lost all his rank when he was crying in front of frieza and goku and frieza death beamed him to shut him up :lol: then he gets revived and sees goku as a super saiyan and starts lowkey hating but congratulates him :rofl: THEN gets back to earth and tries to convince gohan along with everyone else that goku is dead. He gets his rank back when he saves goku from android 19 and goes super saiyan......loses his rank again when android 18 kicks him in the arm and he starts screaming for like 40 seconds straight :rofl: :rofl:

He could've been the man had he killed semi perfect cell but he let him absorb 18 and vegeta was stuck in permanent bum mode. The way Toriyama made vegeta after the saiyan saga was hillarious. He was the epitome of Goku's shadow.

Vageta is the running gag of DBZ. The last mean foul thing he did was beat the clown android. After that he's done absolutely nothing. In fact he made things much worse.

He's still cool though

I was hoping Vegeta would put a better fight when Cell absorbed A18 but noooooo.... dude landed one lousy kick and Cell had him SHOOK :lol:

Vageta is the running gag of DBZ. The last mean foul thing he did was beat the clown android. After that he's done absolutely nothing. In fact he made things much worse.

He's still cool though

Man mad ppl were cool then became bums

Future trunks was that *****. Killed frieza and king cold

Teen gohan. Ssj2 bustin cells ***

Vegeta was cool to me. But mad ppl became bums

I think it would be tight to see Raditz or Broly wished back and team up with Goku or Vegeta, but pretty certain Bardock or King Vegeta being wished back based off the leaks

And idc about facts but broly is the g o a t

Son using wrestling moves and having that brolic *** body. Duke was born a super saiyan

Back
Top Bottom